Prologue

Summary: Being invisible is hard. Especially when your crush is the total opposite. It's also hard being in Hufflepuff because no one cares about Hufflepuff. So Emily is done being invisible. She's going to have a life for a change. And maybe she will even catch her crush's eye. Meet Emily Henderson who crushes hard on Harry Potter the Boy Who Lived.
***
I reached out to touch the glass. It was warm from the weather. Suddenly someone knocked on the compartment door. I jumped up in fright. Slowly my breathing comes back as the boy enters.
"Do you mind if a sit here?" the boy asked softly. I shook my head. He smiled at me. My hair fell into my face. I studied him through it. his hair was a raven color and his eyes were a bright emerald green. They sparkled with a hint of seriousness and fun. He wore round, broken glasses that had two buckets of tape supply on them. I pulled out a book and read. We heard the compartment door open again. it was a boy who was tall and was a ginger. He had freckles that covered his face and sea blue eyes.
"Hi, do you mind if I sit here?" he asked.
"No, not at all," I said, smiling. He nodded.
"Ronald Weasley." Ronald said sticking out his hand. I shook it with a smile.
"Harry Potter-" Harry was cut off by Ronald.
"Wow! You're Harry Potter!"
I sighed, "Emily Henderson."
"Do you really have the-the-th-th-he-he-a..."
"What?"
"Scar?" Ronald whispered. Harry pulled up his bangs.
Our door was opened with a woman who carried candy on a trolley.
"Want a snack dears?"
"I'm set," Ronald sighed. He held up what looked like a moldy sandwich.
"We'll take the lot." Harry held out money. I rolled my eyes. They were eating a year's worth of candy. I didn't eat any of it though...
I don't bother asking for some because they've almost finished it when I look away for a second. I sighed and grabbed my robes. Quickly, I ran off to the bathroom and changed. I bumped into a girl on my way out. She looked up as her red hair fell into her face.
"Um, Sorry. Hi my name is Emily Henderson."
"Hanna Abbot."
We shook hands.
"Hey want to come to my compartment?"
"Sure thing," I said.
I brush my brown hair out of my face.
"This is Cedric Diggory, he's a 3rd year," Hanna said.
I smiled and shook hands with him. we soon talked the whole ride to Hogwarts.