11. Enemies

Harry's POV

Okay, I'll admit it...it's very hard for me to stay mad at Draco. You'd think it would be easy, considering how much he's done to me in the past, but everything is different now. I'm dating Draco Malfoy. Bloody hell. If someone told me last year that I'd date Malfoy, I would've thought they were crazy.

I waited for a bit, then decided that I should try to make up (and hopefully make out) with Draco. I saw Crabbe on the way to the Slytherin common room and convinced him to open the door for me by giving him a cupcake.

I don't think anything could have prepared me for what was behind that door.

"Draco!?" I exclaimed, looking at him and...um...Blaise, was it? I don't remember.

Draco quickly pushed the boy who was probably Blaise off of him and looked at me with wide eyes. "Oh, um, Harry...hi."

"HI?!" I yelled. "You go behind my back and make out with your ex, and all you say to me is 'hi'? My god, I thought that maybe you had changed since our first year, but I was obviously wrong."

"Harry please..." Draco began to say, but I cut him off.

"No, Draco. I have no idea what I was thinking getting into a relationship with you. I mean, for one, you're my enemy, and you're also a guy! Man, I must have had too many butter beers or something..."

"Harry, you can't mean that," Draco says quietly. "I...I thought we had something special."

"Well, you thought wrong," I snapped. "Ron was right....what the hell am I doing? I should be dating girls, Gryffindor girls, like maybe Ginny or someone, not you."

Draco gives me a tight-lipped smile. "You know what? Fine. It's not like I loved you or anything, Potter. You're just a stuck up Gryffindor living off the glory of something you did as a baby. It's not like you actually fought Voldemort...you just sat there and got lucky. I don't need you, Potter. I never did. What happened between us...let's just consider that a one night stand. That's all it was ever going to be, anyway."

I nod. "Fine," I say, giving him one last death glare before leaving the room and shutting the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone,
Sorry for not updating earlier. Also, I know this fanfic is kinda fast paced, and I'm sorry, but I kind of just write as I go along, and I really don't have a plan. Things just kinda happen. Anyways, I love you all!!