9. Weasley's Wrath

Harry's POV

Draco and I left the Room of Requiremet a few minutes later, not wanting to be late to class. As we waked into Herbology, I could hear people snickering.

"Hey, look, it's the two gay boys!"

"And Potter's wearing Slytherin robes. You know what that means!"

I blushed darkly and glanced at Draco. We both suddenly remembered at the same time: someone must have seen us kiss at the ball and told everyone.

Even Ron was glaring at me. Ouch.

I quickly took my seat and looked down, refusing to talk to anyone but Draco throughout the class period.

When it was over, Ron confronted me in the hall. "What the bloody hell, mate?" he exclaimed. "What potion did you drink that caused you to snog Draco of all people?"

My cheeks turned dark red. "Ron," I said quietly. "I didn't drink anything...I actually like him."

He frowns. "No way, Harry! You have to be kidding me! There is no way you would ever date him, or any boy for that matter."

Draco glared at Ron and stepped forward. "Back off, Weasley," he growled. "I'm dating Potter, okay? Get the hell over it."

Ron looked back and forth at us, stunned, then ran off to tell Hermione. I sighed. This definitely wasn't what I expected from my best friend.

Draco bit his lip and took my hand gently. "It'll be okay, Harry," he whispered, kissing my cheek. A few people snickered when he did, but I ignored them. "He'll get used to it, okay?"

"Why didn't you let me talk to him myself?!" I demanded, suddenly angry. "Like he's going to listen to you! You've been teasing him and his siblings for years!"

Draco immediately pulled his hand away from mine. "Harry, I...I just wanted to help..."

"Well, you didn't!" I yelled at him. "You just made it worse." I grimaced and walked off, trying to get the image of Draco's hurt expression out of my head.

"Potter!" he called after me, but I ignored him, going to the Gryffindor common room and trying to find Ron. I just hoped it wasn't too late to change his mind.

************

I hope you guys liked this chapter...don't forget to vote and/or comment :3