4. It Won't Happen Again

Draco's POV

I mentally face-palmed myself as I ran out of the library. What I was I thinking, kissing Potter? He was so obviously straight, and I didn't stand a chance. Not to mention I had pretty much made him hate me over the past years. I wasn't sure why, exactly. I guess it was just easier than showing my true feelings.

I sighed and went back to the Slytherin common rooms, cussing as I saw Blaise there. I ran out immediately, deciding to head to the bathroom.

I groaned as I entered, seeing that Harry had the same idea. I turned to leave, but he grabbed my arm and held it tightly.

"What do you want, Potter?" I hissed at him. "Are you going to yell at me for kissing you or something? Because I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to, it just kind of happened. But don't think for one second that I'm in love with you or anything."

Harry rolled his eyes and chuckled softly. "I'm not mad at you," he said quietly. "I was surprised, but it's not like it was bad. In fact, I might have enjoyed it a bit."

"Well, don't get used to it, Potter," I said, scoffing. "It's not going to happen again." I pulled away from him and left the bathroom, my cheeks turning dark red once he couldn't see me.

************

Thanks for reading, everyone! I hope you liked it :)