Dating

What dating each of them would be like;

Bellamy;

He was a very protective boyfriend, always looking out for you and trying to make sure that you were all right, despite knowing you could look after yourself. His hugs reminded you of being wrapped in a warm blanket. He liked it when you fell asleep with your head on his shoulders while sitting, or on his chest, one arm wrapped around you.

Monty;

He was always trying to make you smile, to make sure that things didn't affect you badly because he loved your smile. He's the type of boyfriend who would hold your hand, more of a reassurance that you were still there; he laced your fingers together most of the time. He liked it when you sat with your legs across him, because it showed how calm you were.

Jasper;

He was keen to make you laugh, doing stupid things just to entertain you because your laugh calmed him; and it made the clumsiness not to feel too bad. He's the kind of boyfriend who always hugged you from behind, making sure that he wasn't interrupting whatever conversation you were currently in. He liked it when you tried telling him bad jokes to make him laugh and always succeeded in making yourself laugh too.

John;

He was a little reserved at times but was a very good listener, and he was always there to offer you comfort; he was very good at reassuring you as well. He played with your hand a lot, normally idly and you were certain he didn't even realise he was doing it. He liked it when you spoke animatedly about the things you liked, the way your eyes lit up.