Chapter One

Hey guys, this is my first story, just a trial and English isn't my first language. But I do hope you enjoy!!

****
If you have the habit of minding other people's business, your own business will become bankrupt!!

**Arianna's POV
"Arianna! Arianna, wake up! "I heard my best friend shout. I assumed and turned to the other side covering my head with my duvet.
Oh, my precious sleep , I love you so much,,, I thought.
" Arianna, you'll be late for your classes,... Am gone, bye! "
What! I hate school days! But I don't wanna be late,..
" Lexi! Lexi, wait for me! "I shouted trying to jump out of my bed only for my legs to be tangled by the sheet making me land on my buttocks.
" Arianna, am late already, I can't wait for you! See you in school! "
What a best friend I have, aaaaaarghhhhh!!!

I took a quick shower, wear my usual, jeans and a crop top, putting on my pink wedges, running a brush through my black hair,. Wait, I haven't introduced myself! But am late, you'll just find out eventually. Carrying my back pack, I ran out only to see that Lexy is nowhere to be found. Now I don't have a drive to school, that's probably a ticket for my detention today. My mom will kill me if she finds out, of which she will. Oh, God, why me? I always get into trouble even if I try, trouble always trouble me! There being no other possible way to get to school, I decided to take my motorcycle. Although my mom warned me never to use it to school, trouble again, I have no choice, or do I?
*****
"Miss Wilson, you are late! "Mr Green said not bothering to even give me a glance from a second. What am I supposed to say to such...

"Thanks for being obvious sir!" I said taking my sit. That earned some murmurs from the class. Mr Green gave me a look that shouts, your sarcasm isn't appreciated. Mmmhh, as if it was supposed to...
"Anna, am sorry I couldn't wait for you! "Lexy said from my right,
" You are welcome, Lexy "I smiled at her,. She knows what my smile means, revenge.  I will leave her behind too, only that it will be at the right moment... When it comes..
I turned to forcas on what Mr Green was saying.
****
It's lunch time! My best time in school. I get to eat and hang out with the group. The group consists of Lexy, Gerald her boyfriend, Tatiana, Freya, James, Nick, Michael and me of course. I took my sit beside Michael.
"Hey guys! "
" Hey Anna! "they chorused. I cringed,
" Don't call me that,! "I complained. They know I hate it and they only do that to annoy me. My mom is the only one who calls me that stupid common name.
" Any good news from you guys? "Freya asked,
" Why don't you tell us instead, "Michael said.
" We know you are aching to tell us, that's why you must have asked! "said Tatiana.
" OK, I am hosting a party on Friday night! "
" Awesome! "the group applauded. We were cut short by the principals voice.
" Attention everyone! Bronte Wilson, in my office immediately,. "
Every eyes in the cafeteria were on me,." What? "I asked absent mindedly.
" It's you Dim Whit! "James slapped my back.
" Isn't there another Bronte Wilson in this school?"I knew it was me but I haven't gotten into any trouble lately, have I?
"Maybe you don't remember but you should hurry! "Nick said reading my mind. He is the nerd in our group and very good at reading people's minds.
" OK, "I said standing up.
*******
I will kill my mum for this! What the heck is into the her head, I just found out that am moving from my apartment to stay with Ridley's friend. Reason :to stay put and away from trouble. My mum believes that Lexy is a bad influence although I am the one who always can't live without trouble. Lexy left the house crying, I don't blame her, I would have done the same if I was the one left behind by my best and her mom just made me face her wrathful blames. Ridley is my big brother actually, leaving me no choice but to follow his order. His friend is unfortunately busy so he'll send someone to pick me up. I wonder how this friend looks like, hope not a serious dude like my brother, life will just be more boring if so. I haven't informed the others, but it isn't like am going for G, I will be seeing them at school anyway, so no need. My phone beeped indicating a new message, bringing me out of my thoughts.

Unknown number :Be out in a minute, the driver is waiting.

It must be him, Ridley's friend,. His so commanding, be out in a minute!
Stupid arrogant buffoon! I pulled my two suitcases outside waiting for a Mercedes or any car. Well, am not into cars. So I don't know much,.
"Are you miss Arianna Bronte Wilson? "a man dressed in black suit asked. He was blonde and good looking, but looked age 30 and above.
" Miss?! "he waved. I had spaced out, how embarrassing, but I don't care .
" Yes, am Arianna, "I answered politely.
" Am William, Mr Taylor sent me to pick you up, please follow me, this way, "I guess Taylor is the name. I followed him as he pulled my suitcases to a...
" Wait! Are you sure I have got the right guy? This Taylor, is he thiiis rich? "I asked looking at the limousine beside us. I didn't expect this, yes, we are rich but definitely not as rich to afford a limousine. I didn't know Ridley hangs out with such rich friends. But I wouldn't be amazed, I don't know any of his friends.
" Yes miss Bronte, "
" OK, just shocked, you can call me Arianna, not Miss, not Bronte, I hate that name. "I smiled.
" Sure Arianna, you do look a lot like your brother, "he said.
" You knew Rid? "I asked.
" We've got to go before Mr Taylor begins to complain."v I stepped inside, wow, it is so comfy. I relaxed, "Willy,!? Can I call you that?" I asked.
"Sure, "he answered.
" How is your boss?! "curiosity got the better of me, I had to ask.
" Taylor??! You will find out,"he said. What an answer!
I will be staying with him anyway, that answer wasn't necessary. I turned to observe the buildings outside.
My phone rang, it was Michael, he must have found out.
"Hey Micky, "I answered.
"B, why didn't you tell us?" he calls me that, standing for Bronte.
"I was going to inform you guys, "I answered sincerely.
"Really?! OK, who is this guy?" He is always possessive, as if am his girlfriend, although I have a crush on him since long ago, he is a player and only considers me a friend. "He is...."
"Arianna we are here "William said by the door. I hadn't realized when the car even stopped.
" I have to go, I will call you later, bye Michael, "
" OK, I love you, "
" I love you too Micky, "It was true anyway, although he loves me only as a friend. I stepped out.
" Thanks Willy! "I winked. He just shrugged.

*******
Hey guys hope it's OK, thanks God I have managed to finish it. The second chapter will be more interesting, I promise, make sure you read, how Arianna gets to meet Taylor, remember to vote please, so as to encourage me!!

love you guys!