Chapter Two

When you try your best and your best is not good enough, leave it in the hands of God.
*****
Arianna's POV

The house was a long shingle L shape, a very huge pool, a garden full of roses and had a good view of the city from a far. The maid showed me my room before she left for the day. I had already explore each corner of the house but I really don't like the appearance of my room. Too dull, who paints a bedroom grey,?! Awful! So I went out to buy few buckets of different paints. Shouting colors:yellow, royal blue, hot pink, luminous green and red, yuuuuhhhh black too, if those colors really exist. I changed into a sport bra and tyra short, that's what I can use. I feel comfortable this way, hope he wouldn't mind. Back to work.!

******

Taylors POV

My day was really full and hectic. Getting into my house, I need a good meal and a nap before I get ready for the party. I heard some movements drifting me from my thoughts. Who could that be?
Oh, I must have forgotten, Ridley's sister was supposed to arrive today. He warned me about her being nothing but trouble. It was going to be... I don't know, but maybe weird having her around. I have never stayed with any woman apart from my sister and my mom of which she left us long ago. I had informed the maid to let her take the room across mine. I wouldn't mind about that. Walking to the room, she really was trouble, the music was loud, booming the whole house. I opened the door and stepped into her room. I didn't see it coming, a minute I was well groomed, in my designer suit, the next am drowning in red paint.

"Oh my, am sorry, am really really sorry!! "she whined.
She was suppressing a smile, oh Lord, she did this intentionally!
" Really?! "I asked frustrated and she just burst into a laughter!!!!
" I wish you could see your face! It's hilarious! "she said in between the laughter. How dare she! I...
" Nice to meet you, am Arianna Bronte! "she extended her hand for a handshake. I looked at her, really looked at her for the first time. She dropped her hand realising I wasn't going to shake it. She was dressed in nothing more than a sports bra and a tiny pink pair of shorts. Her fair skin exposed, her breasts were full and large, spilling from the black sports bra and then her torso narrowed sharply to a tiny waist only to move outward again to a round, sensual hips that tapered to long curvy legs. She had a body that every woman dreams of having. Her hair was coal black, tied lazily into a bun. She stared at me with her hazel eyes, glinting mischievously. Small nose, and most tempting were her lips, those lips....
"You should take a pic, it will last longer, "Oh Lord, he was staring at her, actually ogling her, how embarrassing!
" Arghh,, I,,.. "what happened to his voice. He was behaving like a teenager at puberty.
" So you are Zayn Taylor, I'll be calling you Zayn, I prefer that to Taylor, "
" Taylor, you'll call me that like everyone, "I stated.
" Don't use that tone with me mister, if I were you, I would go clean up before the paint... "I didn't stay to listen to her more. I walked into my room and straight to the bathroom to clean up. I shook my head, this was really going to be a disastrous adventure.

*****
Arianna's POV

Wow, that guy is handsome. That was understatement. Even with the paint all over him, a two year old child could see that. I didn't get a good sight but I will check him out later. He didn't notice that I had taken a picture of him on my phone. I will post it on my Facebook page later. I have finished with my room, it now amazing. Zayn didn't comment about it, maybe he did not notice, anyway he was too busy checking me out like a gigolo he is. Gross!!
I went downstairs to see if there was anything to eat, his fridge is full with every kind of foodstuffs I can think of. I guess I will enjoy living here. I poured myself a glass of passion juice and put pizza in the microwave. Taking my plate, I took a sit and dig into my food. Zayn came and took a sit beside me with his plate.
"Hey, who told you that you could drink that! "he said pointing to my glass. It just passion juice, no biggie.
" It wasn't written DO NOT DRINK sign, so... "he snatched the glass from my hand.
" It's my favorite so you can't have it without my approval! "
I can't believe him! Who whines because of a glass of passion juice yet the fridge is full of dozens of cartons!
" You have cleaned up quite well, "I told him. He looked at me with disbelief. If he thought I was going to put up a fight because of a glass of passion, sorry to disappoint him.
" I did paint my room, "I waited for him to say something. Nothing, so...
" Hey, say something, am bored. At least ask me any questions, that way, you can get to know me better. Unless you don't mind letting a psycho maybe even a criminal into your house "I walked to the sink and washed my used utensils.
" Hey!? "didn't he hear me.
" What?! I don't like talking much unlike you, "he stated. I turned and observed him eating. He had dark brown hair, green captivating eyes and thin lips. He was dressed in a white v-neck tight fitting shirt that exposed all his abs and tons of muscles. He must be working out. But looks can be deceiving.
"You should cover up more, that shirt is doing you no good, "he said. I looked down and understood what he meant. I was still in my shorts and a large T-shirt which exposed me much. He must be thinking am trying to.... Oh God, how silly of me!!!!
" Sorry, I didn't mean to, I will go change, good night, "he didn't say it back so I headed upstairs.
I had to make a phone call, tell Michael about this and check on Lexi.

****
Taylors POV

Arianna is doing me no good at all yet it is just the first day. Will I be able to manage staying with her all this while? She is certainly not aware of her beauty or she might be playing along. She had tons of tattoos on her right thigh and maybe more under that translucent Tshirt. My phone rang bringing me back to reality, it was my sister.

***