Chapter Four

Open tears can be easily wiped away, but secret tears create scars...

Arianna's POV

The ride was wonderful. I knew he was enjoying this.
"Having fun??! "I shouted for Zayn to hear me.

" It's cool! "he shouted back. So, why shouldn't l also have some fun?! I leaned into him and felt him stiffen up. I bet he was a good cuddle bear.

When we reached, I turned off the ignition and got off the same time as Zayn.

" Where are we? "he asked looking around.
" Here! "I answered,"Follow me Zayn,"
I walked to the edge, feeling the breeze.
"A cliff?! Arianna, are you crazy? "he asked.

I removed my jeans and started for my top.
" Hey, what are doing? "he asked. He is so silly, what does he thinks am doing.
I was left in my underwear.

" What?! Cat caught your tongue? "I asked. He was blushing deep red.

" Oh my, Zayn! Have you never seen a lady naked before?! "

" Actually, I have! But... Bu... "he hesitated.
" But..!? "I wanted to know. It's so fun flirting with him.
" Not with a body like yours, "he whispered. He smiled, making me notice his cute dimples. He'll make me fall for him if he continues saying such. Yes I flurt with him but him flirting back is different. I walked towards him and kissed his cheek long enough to inhale his scent. I love how he smells.
"Your so cute when you smile, "I said as a matter of fact." And when you blush too, "I added making blush too.

I ran and jumped, diving into the water.

Zayn's POV

I watched as she resurfaced. I wasn't worried cause I was sure she was a pro in this.

She was a lovely girl full of trouble but I do think am starting to like her. She makes me feel things that I have never before. She flirts with me every moment as if its normal.

When she leaned into me during the ride, the feeling of her body touching mine just sent me to the edge. Touching me when I woke up, kissing me unexpectedly... I just feel hot all over. Why can't I stop thinking of her?! I only met her yesterday! I ran my hand through my hair tugging on it's end. This is so frustrating.

"Boohoo! "I jumped.
" You scared me, "my heart was beating fast. Looking at her, soaked wet did me no good.

" Why don't you join me? "she suggested. I now know she is really crazy.
" No, absolutely no! "I yelled.
" Come on Zayn! "I love how she pronounce that name.
" Here, let me help you out with your clothes, "she said walking towards me.

Jesus, flirting is one thing but letting her undress me is another disaster.
" No! No! No! "I refused, that is never going to happen.

" It's either you agree to join me willingly or... "is she blackmailing me?! She handed me her phone.

" I will post that on my Facebook page, "I looked at pictures on her phone. One was of me soaked in the red paint and another one of I was sleeping. When did she take these?!

" What do you say Zayn?! "she asked smirking. This was not going to be a good image especially if it leaks out to the media.

" Do I have a choice?! You are blackmailing me, "I complained.
" Isn't that obvious?! "It's officially my death today! I removed my clothes only remaining with my briefs. Am starting to think she only wanted to see me naked.

" I've seen a lot by the way, "she stated as if reading my mind.
" Cute briefs, "she said and jumped in. Thanks God she didn't have to witness me blushing again.

Closing my eyes and inhaling deeply, I dived in.

" How do you feel?! "Arianna asked swimming towards me.
" Great, I guess, "this is much fun than I thought. We lost track of time just swimming around chasing each other. She is a great swimmer too. What hasn't she ever done? I wondered.
****
" Ari, can I ask you a question? "I asked when we arrived at the house.
" Sure, ask along! "
" Why don't we play twenty questions instead, so I can get to know you, "I shrugged.

" So now you want to, but yesterday when I suggested... "
"Sorry about that," I apologized.
"Say please! "Definitely no. I have never before in my life use that word before.

" I won't make you plead Zayn, "Thanks heaven.
" I prefer truth or dare! "she stated.

Why not?!" OK, truth or dare it is, "we sat on the sofa facing each other. I had ordered pizza cause none of us was in the mood of cooking.

" I'll start,... Mmmhh... Are you still a Virgin Zayn?! "I chocked on my drink. She pat my back. Sure I didn't see that coming.

" No am not, "I am not good with girls but I have been out with a few. It's just that I have never been attached to any.

" Are you?! "I asked instead. I know she isn't but I just had to confirm.
" Unfortunately yes! "Another choke, remind me not to drink this stupid passion juice during this whole session.
" I don't behave like one, do I? "she asked laughing. No comment but I don't think I...
" Your turn! "she slapped my arm playfully.

" What is your most embarrassing moment in your life? "she looked at me with horror on her face. Gotcha!!!

" I think this is not working, why don't we bring a tequila, if you can't answer you take a shot, "she explained.
" You drink?! "I asked amazed.

" No mister, I eat tequila! "
" but you are under age! "I argued.
" Am turning nineteen in two months Time, it's not a big deal anyway, "she shrugged.
" Just bring a bottle please, please eeee, "she bart her eyelashes giving me a puppy look.

" OK! "
She took a shot saying it was so embarrassing to even say it loud.

" Ready for a dare?! "she asked smiling cheekily. Hope I can handle this.
" Ready! "
" I dare you to... "my phone rang saving me. I answered without confirming who is calling.

" Hello? "Arianna went to answer the door, I guess the pizza had arrived. It was Parker, one of my best buddies, asking if we can meet up.
" I really can't right now, maybe tomorrow, "I suggested. He assumed I was very busy as always and didn't pressure me more.I am grateful Arianna didn't ask about that. She would just tease me about enjoying her company more. I guess there is some truth in that.

" Why don't we watch a movie or something?! "she asked taking a sit on the floor.
" Alright, "I agreed.
" I will go get some I carried with me from Lexi, "she ran upstairs. I brought some soda and prepared popcorns.

" Animation?! OK with that? "
" What?! That's being childish, "I groaned.
" It's going to be fun, I promise, let's watch Finding Nemo, "I had no choice, or do I? I sat next to her on the floor and covered ourselves with a blanket. She pulled my head making me lie on her laps. I tried sitting back but she pulled me down, back to her laps.

" Relax, "she said running her fingers through my hair. This really feels so good. She massaged my scalp absentmindedly and the pleasure made me groan.

" You like it when I do this?! "she asked doing the same. I couldn't answer but just nod my head and tried to focus on the movie.