Chapter Three

I am not wealthy but my heart is rich

***

Arianna's POV

I woke up early enough to cook breakfast and get ready for school. Zayn was still asleep so I decided to wake him up, he might be late for work if he over sleeps.

Knocking at his door twice, I went in.
"Zayn, Zayn!! Wake up! "he is such a heavy sleeper. He turned to face me, still deep asleep.

Aw, he's so cute. He looks so innocent with curls hanging over his forehead and his mouth slightly open. The sheets covered him from his torso, his chest exposed. I let my fingers linger on his chest, feeling the six packs, creepy isn't it?! But I couldn't help it. More, I wanted to see his reaction.

He opened his eyes suddenly and I could feel his muscles tense.

"What are you doing??! "he asked, his voice husky.
" Nothing, you look adorable when asleep, "I said smiling.
" You were watching me sleep?! That's creepy! "

" I know, but you were so cute and your lips slightly parted, I just felt like kissing you, "I winked. Oh, the look on his face!!!

" Thanks God you didn't, am awake now, you can leave. "I hadn't noticed that he was blushing. I walked to the door and heard him exhale, he thinks he has gotten rid of me that easily. Not yet mister.

I stood by the door," Zayn,! "
" What??! "

" I like it when you blush and next time you sleep naked, make sure you lock your door!!! "That made him blush harder.

***

Taylors POV

Holy mother of Jesus! What was all that about?! She made me blush like never before. Waking up to feel her hand on me made me... Arrgh, I better get my head straight. I got up from the bed, feeling subconscious of my nudity. Never again will I sleep naked with my door unlocked!

I found a note from Arianna on the dining table.
Hey Zayn,
I cooked you something small for breakfast, hope you like it.
Lovely day and remember, I'll certainly kiss you one day!

Remember to pick me up from school yourself or I'll pick you up from work if you don't!!

Arianna,.

What the hell!! But the meal smells really yummy. It was pancakes, whooooaaaa, my stomach growled. I dug into my plate, taking a bite. I groaned, she was certainly a good cook unlike my sister.

****

Arianna's POV

My day has been going well apart from maths class. I hate maths, I hate it with a passion. I explained everything to the gang and they are anxious to meet Zayn. Actually, I was shocked that everyone knows him.

He is famous some how, Tatiana explained that he is a known young and famous billionaire owner of Ziyter's and Sons company in the country. According to journalists, he was forced to take up the responsibility when he turned twenty, a year ago due to his dad's abrupt death. I felt sorry for him, he gave up his youth too soon.

I had to promise them I would make sure Zayn drops me to school tomorrow so that they get a chance to meet him personally. Freya insisted that I invite them over to the house but I declined. I might consider that offer later.

"I can go hang out with you today, if it's okay with you, "Michael suggested.

" No need Mickie, you are going out with Lauren to, aren't you? "I asked.

" Yeah, but you are my best friend and... "

" No buts, I don't want more trouble with Lauren anymore, "she was the school bitch and we are never in good terms. I like trouble but I didn't feel like it today.

" I have to go pick up Zayn from work, I'll see you later, "

" You don't need to pick him, he has a chauffeur and a limousine, "Is he jealous?! Sounds like he is,,,

" I just feel like it, you know, bye, "I will just be raising my hopes thinking that Michael is jealous of Zayn.

" Bye B, I love you, "

" Love you too, "I said back walking towards the packing lot to get my motorcycle.

****

I told Willy not to worry, I will pick up Zayn. He was glad cause that gave him more time with his wife who had been complaining lately that he has no time for her nowadays.

" Am here to see Zayn, "I informed the security.

" Mr Taylor? "he asked.
" Yeah, "

" Just inform the secretary at the lobby, third floor, to your left, "

" Thank you sir, "I gave him my sweet smile.

" You are welcome miss, "

He was in a meeting so I had to wait. The secretary insisted that Ieave cause he wasn't going to see me, but I stayed. She doesn't know me then why would she...

People began walking out of the board room and I assumed the meeting was over. I walked in straight without knocking.

He was seated behind the desk in a black designer suit signing some papers.
"What is it miss Elena? "he asked without looking away from the papers.

" I certainly don't look like miss Elena, or do I?! "I asked taking a seat. He looked at me, his brows meeting. Shocked to see me here, but I told him through the note!

" You got my note? "I asked.
" Yes, "

" Since you now know am here to pick you up, let's go! "I said standing from my seat.
" I can't, I.. "
" Why not?! Am not taking no for an answer! "
" I can't let people see me with you... "So that's it.

" You are ashamed of being seen with me?! "I asked a little hurt.
" No, that's not the case, it's.. "

" I get you, no need to explain, journalists will get the wrong impression, and here I was thinking that... Aaaaaarghhhhh!!! I'll just go alone.,"i said walking away.

"Wait, I'll go with you, just give me a minute to wind this up, "he smiled pleadingly. He is cute when he smiles, how can I say no to him.

" I will wait for you outside, "

He turned up after ten minutes. I handed him the helmet," Hop on!!

He looked at me disbelievingly. What?!
"Have you never ride one before?! "I asked, he must be kidding.
" I don't think I deserve to die now especially on your hands, "
" Scarred much?! "I teased.
" Psh, no!! Its just that you are reckless I bet... "
" if you are not scared, hop on! "

He drew in a long breath then hopped on.
" if I were you, I would hold on tight to me, "I advised.
" Fortunately, you are not me, "

OK mister, let's see about this. I started the engine and took off taking him by surprise and he clung to me tightly fearing for his dear life. Smiling and satisfied, I didn't plan on taking him home at that moment but somewhere. It was a surprise.