Chapter Six

Nobody can ever walk in your shoes so you might as well stand tall and keep walking,because success is not measured by the humbleness of your start but the greatness of your finish!!

Arianna's POV

Zayn hasn't spoken to me since he bailed me out. Currently, am seated beside him as he drives us back to his apartment.

I know, it's my fault, I understand if he is angry but he should at least not pretend as if I am not here! I have been trying to make a conversation but he is giving me a cold shoulder.

I wonder what's up his ass, he should have expected such. I thought Ridley informed him that am that troublesome.

"Aaa Zayn, actually it isn't... "
" I don't want to hear any excuses, OK??! "he turned to look at me for the first time.

" No, am not... "
" Can you just shut up?! "he asked, no, more of demanded.
I wasn't even trying to give excuses, I just wanted to tell him that he should at least stop ignoring me. Psh, as if I'll bother again.

" Sure, Mr Taylor, "I snapped. Hmmm, interesting, I wonder who named him Taylor.?!

I had a black eye,my lips was bruised but that aren't anything! You should have seen the other guy! My money was stuffed inside my bra. Thanks God for having boobs. I wouldn't let those stupid police men have the money I won. Two hundred grands!!

The car came to a stop in front of the apartment. I am sure Zayn has a mansion, why was he staying here then? Although the apartment is quite big, huh, never mind, am just curious!

He walked inside leaving me trailing behind to catch up.

"Zayn!? "he slammed the door on my face. Wow, just wow!! This guy has issues!

I stepped inside and went straight to the fridge. Ice cream!!! The best solution. I always take ice cream to cool off, I guess Zayn can make use of some. I chose strawberry and picked for him chocolate flavored. It's his favorite since the number outnumbered the strawberry ones by far.

I knocked his door. "Can I come in?!"

He opened after a few seconds. "What?!" Geez, what's with him?!

I pushed him aside and stepped in.
"Nice room, and thanks for letting me in, "I said grinning.

" What do you want?! "what a way to welcome someone into your room!,

" Here, have some, "I handed him his." It can help you cool your steam! "

He looked at me suspiciously.
" What?! Isn't it your favorite?! "

" It is, "he answered.
" Then?! "why isn't he...
" How can I sure you are not trying to poison me?! "

" Woooaaaa, hold it right there, "that is the worst someone has ever accused me of.! How can he?!

" Really?! Is that what you think of me? "I was more hurt than offended. Not only my mom thinks I am capable of such but also Zayn, now. Tears blurred my vision. I blinked thrice, I can't cry here.

" Excuse me, "I started for the door but Zayn held my wrist.
I turned and look him in the face.

" You are crying, "he whispered more to himself than me. He pulled me into his chest, hugging me tightly.

" Am sorry, I didn't mean it, "that made me cry more. I cried like I have never before. No one has ever given me a shoulder to cry on. Ridley is never at home, Lexi doesn't know about it and mum doesn't even care. I cried for my sister, for the life I had with her.