Chapter Six

(I dedicated this chapter to Moonchild200

because she helped me figure out the actress for Elizebeth and also gave me some great tips for my story.) I would appreciate it if you followed her)

Pan's POV

(Yep Hope this goes ok not that great at doing guys POVs so yeah)

She just said I'm not entirely bad. What?  I never would have seen that coming.  But then again she is a beautiful girl that is the only one on this island that seems to defy me. 

Wait did I just call her beautiful.  No, No, NO. Peter Pan can not possibly think that a girl is beautiful.  I Peter Pan, am incapable of love. I have the darkest heart of them all.  I have no good, like she says I do. I Peter Pan am ALL bad. 

Then why would she think that?

I think all this while I watch her walk away.

Wait she shouldn't be walking away I'm not done talking to her yet!

"Elizabeth get back here," I shout.

"Nope," is all she says while walking back to her hut.  

     I notice that she has put James down and he has walked over to Thomas.  I look back over to when Elizabeth was but she is nowhere to be found.  I go knock on the door to her hut, no answer.  I walk inside and she's nowhere to be found.  Ugh, where can this girl go in a matter of two and a half minutes.

     As I walk outside I get my answer.  Well, apparently in two and a half minutes she can climb a fifty-two foot tree.  That's where she can go.  Also, she can apparently jump from one fifty-two foot tree to another tree.  Oh, and this tree is seventy feet, and she is climbing it. 

     "So what do you think your doing?," I shout to her.

  She pauses for a second and says,"  Well its pretty obvious."

   "Well it look to me like you are trying to climb to the top of that seventy foot tree."  I reply.

"Wow you must really be dumb." She says while climbing.

 HOW DARE SHE," And what makes you say that," I state.

"Because I am obviously not trying to climb, I am." She says.

She finishes climbing the tree.  I don't know how she climbed to the top of that.  I have tried to climb to the top of that tree and it NEVER works.  NEVER!

     "Hey Pan someone finally climbed the tree."  Thomas says.

     "Yeah thanks for stating the obvious Thomas." I say.

     "So how do plan on getting down?" I ask her.

     "Umm, let me think about it," She says, " Climbing you Moron."

   "Get down here now!," I order her.