Motorcycle

"This is Kylie. Kylie, I think you should go home." Alec said.

"Why? What's wrong?" Alec stared me down and gave me his 'I'm your father and you are going to listen to me.' I nodded and left. Who was that man? I walked home struggling to carry the dress bag. As I turned the corner right near my home, I saw a motorcycle outside. Nobody here owns a motorcycle. I walked up to it and saw a note on it.

My dearest Kylie,

This is now your motorcycle. Use it wisely. Be careful. I know Alec wouldn't like it if you got hurt on it and he barely let me give it to you. Now go to Hotel DuMort and find Raphael.

Your Father

I opened the door and went to my room to lay the dress down and walked back outside and hopped on the bike, adjusting my dress so I sat comfortably.I started the motorcycle and drove straight to the vampire hideout. I saw Raphael standing by the door waiting. I have talked to him once and he set me on the edge. Something about made me feel different. Good or bad? I don't know but I was a little afraid to find out. I came to a stop and walked up to him.

"Hey little girl, you know it isn't safe wondering these streets." He joked. I fake laughed at his terrible joke. I guess death does that to a person.

"Now the note told me to come to you. So here I am." I said with a straight face. He just laughed and gestured for me to follow him inside. The entrance was very old fashioned and the wallpaper definitely looked worn.

"You need to slow down a little, Kylie. It isn't good to move that fast." He sent me a wink while walking down the hallway. We walked down the hallway to a door the opened to what used to be a staircase but was destroyed by the vampires.

"Grab on." I latched on to his arm and he just jumped from the top to the bottom. It felt like my heart had stopped. Not when we jumped but when we touched. He led me to an average sized room within the basement of the hotel without saying a single word. That can't be good.