2 Years Later

Dear Diary,

Its been two years since I met my true father. The following week after meeting him consisted of Alec and I moving in to my father's mansion. And by mansion, I mean MANSION. This place was huge. I had a bedroom you would think was the master bedroom but it actually wasn't. I had a huge bathroom connected to my bedroom. The room right next to my bedroom was my closet and that was huge. Talk about walk in closets. My father also had huge pool, hot tub and a movie theatre. Can this place get any better? He said that he saved up money to make Alec's moral life the best one he could ever experience and Alec was the happiest I have ever seen him when he heard what my father had done. My life feels almost complete now but some things still worry me. Oh well it's probably my imagination.

Kylie Amanda Bane - Lightwood

I put down the diary. Ever since that day I couldn't stop writing about my dad and the house and everything that has happened so far. I love this place. I love my family. I love life right now.

I looked at the clock.

6:30 pm

I only had a couple of hours before the sun would set and I was supposed to go on a date with Raphael. We started dating a few weeks after my birthday. I sometimes might sneak off to go see him at night when I'm not supposed to. Shh.

I went to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I'm going natural tonight. Raphael prefers no makeup but come on. My dad is Magnus Bane. I finish my makeup and hair and go to pick out my outfit.

"What to wear?" I ask myself.

Bang!!!

I look over to the noise to see my necklace box had fallen over. I go pick it up and for some reason feel light headed. Grabbing on the jewelry shelf, I almost fall over.

"Watch out, Bane. You never know when fear can strike. But be ready, it has a nasty aftertaste."

?'s POV

The girl must die.

"Find that girl. Magnus and Alexander must pay for what they have done." I said to the soldiers in the room.

"But miss, what do you want us to do when we find her?" One soldier said.

"Kill her or kidnap her. Your choice. If you kill her, leave the body there. If you kidnap her, leave a note for those idiots to find."

"Yes, Camille."