Who is Camille Belcourte?

Kylie's POV

Who was that?

"Kylie!" someone yelled. I ran to the door and opened it hoping to see my dads walking by to go to their room for the night. Nothing.

"Daddy? Papa?" I shouted. Nothing.

"Kylie!"

"I wouldn't move if I were you, Alexander." I heard someone say. It was coming from my dads' room. I ran down the hallway towards the bedroom and tried to open the door. No matter how hard I tried, the door just wouldn't open. Think, Kylie. Blue light starting forming in my hands and I aimed at the door. The door flew off the hinges and inside was my Dad and my Papa. Asleep. Cuddling together like nothing was going on.

"Thank God." I said a little too loud.

"Kylie?" I looked over to see Alec had woken up and was now looking at me. "What are you doing in here? And why is my bedroom door off its hinges?" he whispered.

"... Uhhhh..." I couldn't find a good answer so I just walked out of his room and into mine. "Just go to Raphael's and you'll be fine." I said to myself. I climbed out the window and ran to Hotel DuMort. Once I got there, I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again and this time waited a little longer. While waiting I looked around. The streets were completely empty. Wait scratch that. There is someone by this house on the corner. They're looking at me. I knocked again but this time faster and now I didn't stop knocking. This person is creeping me out. The door to the hotel opened and Raphael stood on the other side.

"Kylie, are you alright? You look shaken." Raphael said.

"Just let me in." I said back. Raphael moved out of the way and let me walk him. Once inside, I made Raphael lock the doors real good. I did not need that person coming in the hotel while I'm here.

"Kylie, did something happen?" he asked.

"There was someone out there. I feel like there was someone at my house. What do I do?" I asked him. He just shook his head.

"Maybe it will be best if you don't go back home tonight like you usely do. Go home in the morning, okay?" I nodded. "Call your dad and tell them you went to a friends house tonight." I nodded again and grabbed my phone. Looking through my contacts, I found Papa. "It would probably be best if you called Magnus because then he would be too tired ask why you left in the middle of the night just to go to a friends house and he'd be too tired to ask which friend." Raphael said. I nodded and looked through my contacts again. Then I found Dad. I pressed the call button and waited for him to answer.

"Hello?" I heard Dad ask.

"Look at your caller ID for once, Dad." I said.

"Kylie, what do you want at..." he paused. Probably looking at the clock. "3 in the morning! KYLIE!" He shouted.

"I'm staying at a friend's tonight. Okay?" I asked.

"And why couldn't you call your Papa and tell him this?" he asked.

"Cause I've called him about these things for YEARS and you barely ever. I thought this could be more bonding time." Nailed it.

"Fine, have fun." He then hung up and most likely went back to sleep. I turned back to Raphael, he looked worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"A couple of my vampires in the clan came up to me when you were on your phone." he said.

"And....?" I asked.

"They heard that Camille is back again and she wants you."