chapter 1

i woke up when i heard someones talking.
" ethan, anong gagawin natin sa kanya?? we dont even know her"- girl voice said
" i dont know, i saw her lying in the middle of the forest"- a guy's voice reply..
" by the way, what are you doing in the middle of the woods?? its forbidden "
"whatever"
i open my eyes, its already dark outside..
" your awake.. "- the guy with a blond hair speak.. i rolled my eyes.. and said tiringly,
" isn't it obvious??"
" woah, hang on girl, i'm the one who rescued you in the forest, dont be so bitchy"
" did i ask you to help me??"- i said in sarcastic tone..
"ab-----"
" ethan stop it.." - a girl with a blond hair enterupt him. " and hey you girl, i'm grace and this is nathan lance or ethan for short"-she added..
" crystal mia kier stoneheart or mia, nice to meet you" -i raise my hand for a shakehands.
"nice to meet you too"- grace..
" so what now?? where am i??"
" your here in blue town" grace reply..
" blue town?? as in blue?"
" duh, kailangan pa bang ulit-ulitin?? are deaf??"- ethan said..
" what?? me?? deaf?? shut up, i'm not talking to you"
" well ,yeah, blue town, every things here is color blue!"-grace answered my question..
'what a weird place'- i silently thought..
"and by the way, i need to go, john and i have some important things to do"-grace added..then left..
" hey monkey, do you have a any extra clothes ?"- i ask ethan..
" nope, and hey witch dont go anywhere"
" i am not a witch"
" and i am not a monkey"
"yes you are"
" no i'm not"
" yes you are"
"what ever witch"
"hey guixt, stop arguing"- grace suddenly appear in front of us.. " the council wants to meet you mia"- she added..
"but i dont even know a single thing about you.. sorry but i need to go" -i said before running away from them.. i heard them calling my name, but i need to go to the woods....my insticts said that i need to run towards north..