chapter 3

a/n;; sky's picture..
-------------

this place is designed like in the ancient rome, it is made of stones.. i cant describe it correctly because all i can say is perfect.
"so, who is the king if this is a palace??"- i ask mariel while we are heading to the office of council..

" it looks like a palace but this is an institute or an academy for the hunters to train.. we called this place 'stravous'. this is the place were the first hunters are born.. the word hunters came from charlie hunter together with his cicle of friends namely cris underwood, cena strike, and his wife emily who are blessed by Zeus the god of the sky to protect the earth from the demons.. "-mariel answered.
"ah, who is that bastard guy who lift me earlier"
"thats sky..and yes his a pain in the ass sometimes but his one of the best fighters we have.."

"i never thought that this place exist.. so my parents are hunters??"

"yes, henry is the sadist hunter until he meet miranda, they are the lovely couple here in the academy, and i never thought that they'll have a child, you dont look like them.."

" nah, i know, i ask them why i dont look like them but then they just say 'your beatiful, and we're your parents no matter what'" i said." back to the topic earlier, zeus?? thats the greek god, am i right??"

" yes, even now, we believe in greek gods. Charlie Hunter saw Zeus in his dream and warn him that his race will be the warriors to protect the earth from demon. An-----"

" mariel!!!"- i saw a girl calling mariel.. and a guy behind her..

" hey winter, whats up" - mariel said to the girl named winter, nice name actually..

" well, are you going to introduce me to that girl over there??"- she ask mariel while pointing at me..

" ahmm.. mia, this is winter" pointing to the girl "and shawn"- pointing to the guy.. " and guys this is mia"- she said..

" nice to meet you mia"- winter greeted energiticaly
" same as me" -shawn said and smile..
" hello"- i replied to them..

we arrive in the council, the room is like in the movie of harry potter in the ministry where harry have trials..
" so, mia.. you're the daughter of henry and miranda!! we are going to accept you in the academy if you will fight hand to hand combat"- the leader said..

" but i dont know how to fight"- i protest..

" well, its your problem not us... sky, come here" - he motioned to sky to come closer..
he said something but i dont hear them..

How am i going to fight??
" hey stupid, lets go"- sky snapped me out of my reverie .. urrggghh, that jerk.