Chapter 2

Here i am, wandering around...
i heard a screech somewhere near me.. from the dark side of the forest, i see wolves..1,2,3,4 ..... 13 wolves running towards me... i dont know what to do..
" help!!!! help!!!"-i yelled.
i'm infront of a big white wolf and i guessed, this is the leader, when he's about to attack me, a girl and two boys wearing black outfit that should be a fighters outfit came..
the boy with the blond hair stab the wolf in front with his silver dagger, same as with the others..
i just stood there shocked, watching them while they were fighting the wolves. the girl throw her dagger to the wolf who tried to escape and it go straight to its heart. the wolf howl in pain and fall into the ground..
the 3 of them stood panting, catching there breath..
" who are you?" - i ask them..
" Hunters, we better get outta here, they are coming"- the girl said..
" who are they?? "
" shut up lady.. lets go"- the guy with the blond hair said and lift me up..
" put me down you arsehole"- protest but he just ignore me.. and said to the girl..
" mariel, where are we heading??"
" in the stravous.. we need to report this sudden attack"- she replied.."hey john, help me here" -she added to the black haired guy.. i just silently listening to their conversation.

"what are we going to do now?"- john ask who help mariel, i dont know what are they doing..
" yeah, he already sent demons to attack miranda and henry"- mariel replied..
what??? miranda and henry?? thats my parents...
" what?? thats may parents"-i said when i heard my parents name.. " put me down"-i added to the guy who lift me..i dont know whats his name yet..
"ouch"- i protest when he suddenly let go of me.. "why did you let me go??"
"you ask for it"- he replied.
" atleast you put me down gently"
" tsk.."
" respect me as a girl"
" hindi ka karespe-respeto.." he murmured but i didn't heard it...
we just keep walking..
" we're here"- john said..
"so this is your hideout , its like a palace for me.."- i suddenly said..
" its a palace actually"-mariel
" stupid"- i heard this guy said..
" i'm not stupid"-i protest..
" keep dreaming" he said then entered the palace.. what a stubborn guy..
" lets go"- mariel..