Chapter 5- Cemetary Coffee

...

What just happened? Did Gerard? Did he just kiss me?...Pinch me, i must be dreaming! But Gerard's not gay! or is he! omg omg omg omg... maybe he is...what if he is... does he like me? What do I do now, calm... dont jump to conclusion...? and what did he say to me? in spanish? i dont know anything in spanish! ugh! stop Frank, no! I mean it wasnt even a kiss, he just touched your cheek... with his lips! no Frank, calm...

It was just really awkward now with Gerard. after he washed up our mugs he sat back down next to me. I didnt know what to say, so instead my thoughts ran wild and i accidently spat it out... The question...Yes, 'That' question.

"Are you gay!?" I blurt out, then realize what i've just said, putting a hand over my '0' shaped mouth. Gerard just looked at me...

"Sorry?" I managed to worm out of my system.

"Why are you sorry?" He asks. What? Why else would i be sorry, i just asked if he was gay, which I shouldn't really do!

"For asking if you were... you know--" I give hand gestures, hoping he will get it.

"Oh... If i was gay?"

"Yeah..." I sigh and nod my head

"Don't be sorry, and no, i'm not gay" Gerard says smiling. That smile could light up the saddest thing in the world, it really makes my day, the way his small teeth show ever so slightly, peering through is soft ruby lips. hmm... But what did he say? That he wasnt gay! I am so confused.

"Im bi" He announces clearing up my cufuffled look.

"Right... So you like guys?" I clarify and he giggles

"no shit sherlock!" Gee says sarcastically and rolls his eyes as i fall back onto his batman bed laughing. He joins me, laying back too.

"So, Gee?"

"Yes Frankie?"

"You know you said ealier that you fancied someone else apart from lyn-z.? ... well do you fancy another guy?" Gee's face dropped a little as he stared into my eyes.

"Yeah..." He finnaly admits.

"Are they in your year?" I ask eager to know who it is...

"No..." Gerard was getting agrivated by me asking questions like this, i could see it in his face.

"Do i know them?"

"Ughh.. Yeah.. Really really well..." The only person i know really 'really' well is Mikey... oh my god! He cant fancy his brother! Can he! INSEST!

"OMG! your disgusting! You fancy your brother!" I yell

"WHAT!? NO! Where did you get that from!"

"Well you said someone that i know really really well, and i only know Mikey really reallly well, whos in my year... unless of corse you fancy me! which i highly unliking, cos im not gay, and well you dont really know me!" wow, He fancies me doesnt he. His face falls completely and sadness overwhelms him.

"oh...yeah... totally..." He gets out

I push myself up, and stand off of his silky bed clothes and mattress, walking towards his desk, rummaging through his drawings bundled up in a pile, i admire each one equally, his drawings are amazing. Most of Gerard's art are cartoon vampires and cemetary scenes, or random people on the streets. I spot a closed black notepad and reach out to grab it from the brown open draw.

"dont open that!" Gerard springs up and runs over, but it's to late, i have already open the pad, to reveal drawings, many many drawing... of well... me!? The first drawing i saw was me at lunchtime, sat eating a cookie on the cold wet grass, the next was me drinking coffee in the same enviroment, the next my shirt, and another sketch was me and gerard holding hands, admiring a golden sunset. The attention to detail was superurb, every eyelash to finger print! But before i could go on, Gerard snatched his notebook out of my hands, blushing like a 10 year old school girl!

"I told you not to open it" Gerard complained putting his book back into the draw and locking it.

"s-sorry, But your drawing are amazing"

"Ummm... yeah, thanks" He says scratching the back of his neck

"Why did you draw me?" I ask, and there a long, silence

...

"Because i wanted to!!" He yells and runs up the stairs leading to the main hall.

"Gerard! wait!" I run after him and see him standing by the door, helping his mom in with the shopping... huhh... I can't talk to him now...

It's gone lunch time, and Mikey should be home soon, We've just got to wait another hour or two. I slowly decend down the creamy long stair-case to meet Gerards mom in the kitchen chopping up some carrots, for tea i presume.

"What are we having for dinner?" I ask politely, she jumps a little as she sees me standning behind her.

"Well," Donna turns to look at me. "We're having a homemade salad, with pasta and creamy drizzle, i hope you don't mind, I'm having a healthy day!" she smiles and does a swing of her arm, like a pirate, but without the 'A-hoy!'

"That sounds perfect Mrs.Way, I'm a vegatarian!"

"Oh how nice, please call me Donna"

"Okay, Thank you for having me round... Donna" She chuckles and I leave the kitchen, happy, that i made a good first impression, i think, although i'm sure shes to keen on my look, mostly black with eyeliner and rocky gloves, quite similar to Mikey and Gee, so I cant be that bad. As i walk into their open plan living area, the door opens, and in walks Mikey, drenched wet, with rain, he just came back from school.

"Hey..." Mikey says looking down and taking off his soggy black coat.

"Hey" I reply walking to him "You alright?" I ask, but I can clearly see he's not okay!

"Umm, Yep, i'm fine, I just got rained on... rain always saddens the mood" I was to busy to have noticed the rain, that was pouring it down outside, onto the cold slabs of pavement. The sky was grey and large white thunder clouds appeared, we were going to have a storm, and i really don't like lightning! Mikey took off his 'mail-boy' bag and placed it down on the beige carpet, along with his muddy trainers and socks. We walked over to their long creamy sofa which was decorated with leaf shaped embroidery, and had a gold wooden frame, that was carved into, to look like all of the greek gods, but in mini figures. This house was so cool. We were about to sit down, but we couldn't, because a long stretched out, pale individual was laying across both of our spaces. Gerard.

"Move Gee!" Mikey said shaking him

"No... I shot gun the sofa!" Gerard said giggleing.

"Ugh!" me and Mikey took to the arm chairs that had a similar pattern to the coach, while Gerard was relaxed, having the time of his life.

"You two look like old people!" Gerard exclaimed. Really Gerard? he's what, 18? and he's so immature... but cute at the same time.

"It's not funny, stop being so childish!" Mikey huffed as Donna walked over.

"Dinners ready, my beauts!" She called and we all rose from our compfy seats and took a place around the dinner table.

The dinner table was exquisite! I had never seen anything like it, ever! The table was made from a pale wood, and was ingraved on, all around in swirls and vines, giving it a sort of homely feel, yet very posh and expensive. The silver cutlery shone brightly underneath the large white chandelier that hung low from the high ceilings of the house. On the table we napkins shaped as swans, and little name tags of where to sit, there was even one for me! Where does Donna find all the time to do this! I blinked a few times, then glanced at my tag. I was sat in the middle of Gerard and Mikey. It was a long table and i had the kings seat, with Mikes and Gee either side. It appears though, that Donna wasn't going to be eating with us, as she picked up her salad and hurried else-where.

"Sorry honeys, i wont be eating with you, desperate house-wives is on and i can't miss it!" Donna yelled to us, and i couldn't keep back my smile.

...