Chapter 7- Desert Me

...

Donna was really to me, she said i could stay the night! Mikey said that there wasnt enough space in his room, so i had to stay in Gerard... Which i didnt mind one bit. It soon hit mid-night, and everyone was in bed. Asleep. Me and Gerard were in the same bed, His big ,soft, double bed. We had are backs turned to eachother, and i could hear him breathing, i must admit this was a bit awkward considering i was just in boxers, and he had  full pyjamas on!

"Gerard?" I rolled over and spooned him, wrapping my arms around his small waist.

"hmm?" He rolled over too and kissed my forehead. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yup... now i am" We both grinned widely and chuckled.

"That was really cringey babe"

"Babe?" My eyes widened

"... Ummm... Ha-ha you don't mind do you?"

"Not one bit!" I reply and rise above, stradleing him at the hips. "hhhmmm..." He groaned as i leant down placing tender pecks along his jaw, slowly making my way down to his collar bone, i slid my tongue across the showing bone beneath his neck, and he wriggled out of his pyjama top and bottoms. "he-he" I giggled and continued making my way down, planting miniture kisses all over his chest and lower abdomin, I came to a sharp halt as i reached the top of his grey boxers. He looked down at me to see why i had stopped, then he realized, giving me an evil grin "... Ughhhhhuhh". I smirked back and bit down on the hem of his pants about to pull down, but am stopped but Gerard's hand gripping onto my hair and lifting me up to his pale angelic face. He kisses me deeply then whispers into my ear as i lay ontop of him still.

"Lets take things slow Frankie, we aren't even going out! you really think i'm going to let you give me a B.J this quick?"

"I-I Thoug--" I babble looking for words, but Gerard places his finger onto my lips.

"Shh..."

"S-sorry"

"Dont be sorry, you sexy little midget! All i'm saying is, if we start going out then you can give me a B.J... But not before i give you one!" Gee smirks and strokes my back... I'm still laying ontop of him. I roll off him and sigh, placing my arm onto his chest trying to get compfy. I wasn't sure if i was ready for a relationship! I know i'm in high school, and am older now, and can make big guy choices! But i have never had a relationship with a guy before!... You know what! screw it! I cont care i'm going to ask him! right now... now... NOW!

"So Gee?... Will you be my boyfriend?" I shuffle after whispering it quietly.

...

"Yes"

Gerard smiled and sleep soon overcame us, as i felt his breaths, the way his chest rose and fell, my head still resting on him. I dreamt about me and Gerard... We were living together and had a massive house with eight dogs! It was awesome, I wish dreams could come true, but sadly they couldn't. I started think about my Dad, and how he would beat me up at home, how he was going to beat me when i got home!... My mind then strolled onto cutting...I havent cut for ever it seems. Since i have been with Gerard, I haven't even thought about self harming... It's been to long...

The early morning arrives and bright light floods into Gerard's room from the peep whole high up in the stone wall. Gerard slowly opens his eyes and shakes his head away from the blinding light. "aahh. To bright!" He gasps and grabs the top of our covers pulling them over our heads, creating a sort of dome, in an attempt to burrow away from the white light. It doesn't work verly well, the douvet is very thin, and glows up a heated orangy-red.

"Gerard?"

"Hm?"

"It's not working honey"

He sighs as i push away the covers with my legs, just like a kangeroo's spring when it hops. He giggles a bit, but then gets out, lighting a fag he picked up off his desk. He took a long drag, then joined me back in bed.

"me me me!" I joked, sounding like a baby, and snatched away Gerard's ciggerette, placing it inbetween my chapped white lips, inhaling the deadly fumes, before puffing out a ring of smoke.

"He-he" He giggled "Shall we go get some breakfast?" He asked

"Sure"

Gerard and I struggled out of bed, still sharing his ciggerette, and bunged on some clothes. Gerard put his pyjamas back on, and he let me borrow one of his bigger tops, so that it was baggy and would hang down low enough to cover my boxers. I soon decided that i looked like an idiot in his giant misftis T-shirt. I took it off and threw it to the ground, putting on my clothes from yesterday that were in a heap on his wooden floor. Gerard ruffled my hair and kissed my cheek.

"You look perfect" He smiled and our hands interwined locking into eachother. He led me up the stairs and we made out way to the kitchen, with it's lovely wooden counter tops and dusk yellow cabinets. it was real nice! Y'know? Me and Gerard unlinked our hands as i got out a china bowl and went to reach for the honey loops cereal.

"Gee... help me? I Can't Reach" Gerard giggled and reached up getting the cuboid of the top self.

"Frank , you need to grow" I completely ignored him, my gaze was hooked onto the gorgeous look of 'Honey loops'

"Gimme Gimme Gimmme!!" I reached out my arms grabbing the Honey loops cereal, pulling them away from Gerard. He sighed as he smiled at me empting the golden loops into my bowl.

"Done!" I exclaims handing the empty box to Gerard.

"No milk?" He questioned

"Nope!... you loose that honey flavour... Can't you just spel it Gee? That delectable aroma? That delisious smell!" I teased waving the bowl under his nose laughing, leaping around the landing area.

"Your a strange lepricorn aren't you?" Gerard joked

"Lepricorn!? Excuse me!?" I snap my fingers three times, and swirve around on my heal, struting away like a diva would!

"ha-ha!" Gerard laughed hysterically and ran at me, tackling me to the floor, my Cereal flying everywhere, scattering across the floor.

"Uh Uh Uh! You maybe be sexy! but ya'll looks can't win me this time! You just killed my fucking Honey loops!" I smirk still acting like a diva. Gerards face turned serious as he asked me a question.

"Frankie? I've seen your arm and wrists, and I just want to let you know that your not alone, and that i will kiss the scars on you skin, and i will still think that you are the most beautiful thing on planet earth"  My eyes started to well up. How did he find out!

"How.. H-how do you k-know?" I ask worridly, Gerard still stradling me.

"i saw your arms last night around me when you fell asleep... please don't cut yourself again!" He pleaded, spilling a tear himself.

"I'm so sorry... I promise i won't do it again" I lied... I had to do it again, I couldnt stop.

...