Chapter 2

{Hyejoo's pov}

~2 years later~

I feel lonely. First, my best friend left to chase his dream. Next, my only brother, Jimin left after auditioning for BigHit Entertainment. My parents left when I was two years old. This year, I'm only eighteen and I'm living all alone, in this mysterious village in Busan.

As I was walking towards my workplace, I slipped on flyer that was thrown on the floor. I picked up the flyer and read it.

'Come and join the fun! Big hit's very own rookie group, BTS!'.

As I read the flyer, I saw a picture of and Jimin and Jungkook posing coolly along side five other people, who, I suppose are their members. I quickly called my manager and told him I could not come today and on the day of the concert and fansign. The 1st of September. The 1st of September. That's Jungkook's birthday! They are making him work on his birthday. Well I'm just going to have to make it happy for him.

I raced home and turned on my laptop. I quickly went to the website to purchase the tickets. 'CONGRATULATIONS, YOU GOT THE LAST TICKET! THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING THE TICKET. PRINT OUT THIS ICON AND YOU GET A FREE BACKSTAGE PASS! My eyes widened and I quickly went to print out the icon and ran to the shop to claim my tickets.