Chapter 6

{HyeJoo pov}

    I smiled as Jungkook back hugged me. I turned around and hugged him back, smiling happily. "Hey don't hog her! She's my sister you know. I get to hug her too!" Oppa whined. I chuckled and let go of Jungkook and ran towards oppa with my hands open for a hug. He opened his arms playing along with my childishness and hugged me. He lifted my of the ground and spun me around.

      "Ahm." Jin interrupted our reunion. I turned around and looked at Jin. "Um Jimin manager hyung is calling us." Jin explained. "Oppa just go ahead I can meet you when you finish your schedule." I told Jimin. He nodded and walked to his manager. O just stood there looking at the seven of them.

{Jungkook pov}

     "Ok first off, who's that?" Manager hyung questioned. "She's Jimin hyung's sister and my best friend." I replied. He nodded and continued talking, "Well Kookie you two look more like friends.". My eyes widened and I started blushing. "Don't you think guys?" Manager hyung continued teasing me. I hid my face to block my most probably now red face. "Awww is our little maknae embarrassed?" Everyone said in sync. I just continued hiding my face from their sight. "Yah Jungkook I'll allow u to date her if you make yourself trustable." Jimin hyung said seriously. I looked at him and smiled. "Jinja hyung?" I asked hopeful. He nodded and I ran to him to hug him. "YAH JEON JUNGKOOK YOU GET OFF ME NOW!"

{HyeJoo pov}

     "YAH JEON JUNGKOOK YOU GET OFF ME NOW!" I heard oppa shout. I looked towards their direction and saw Jungkook hugging oppa. I just started laughing. "Yah oppa Jikook is still alive!" I shouted still laughing. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. He pushed Jungkook off him and Jungkook fell on his butt. He got up rubbing his butt in pain. I walked to them and asked worriedly, "Hey Kookie are you ok?". He looked at me and shook his head. I helped him up and walked him to the chairs.

     "Yah HyeJoo?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah?". "Do you like anyone?". I froze. What do I do? Should I tell him? What if he gets the wrong idea? I mean I like him but what if he's just curious and doesn't like me like that? Ottokaji?