Chapter 4

{HyeJoo pov}

Fast forward two days.

I woke up in my room and looked at the date. Today is the day. The day where I reunite with my best friend. The day of my best friends 18th birthday. I got up from bed and walked towards the bathroom. I did my daily routine. Once I got out of the bathroom, I went to my wardrobe to find what to wear. I dug through my closet until I found the perfect thing to wear. Its a white and grey stripped dress that was just above my knee. And the best thing is that Jungkook bought it for me when I was sixteen. We kept in touch for a year, and he mailed the dress to my house. We lost touch when I broke my phone, when I fell.

I did my hair with soft and light curls and tied it up into a pony tail. I grabbed my ticket and my backstage pass and my small black purse. It had a chain as the strap and it was black in colour. Let's just say Jungkook bought it for me too. I took my phone and went to the kitchen to get the gift I made for him. I made sure everything was perfect and left and locked the door. I hailed a taxi and went to the venue of the concert and fan sign.

Once I arrived I could hear fan Girls screaming. I guess I arrived the same time as Jungkook. I want to where all the other fans were and waited patiently for the concert to begin. After awhile, the lights dimmed and I heard screams everywhere. The boys walked onto the stage and began performing. The songs they performed were: Dope and Run mash up, Butterfly, Miss right, I like it, Dead leaves and Whalien 52.

Once they were done, the fans and I were led towards the location for the fan sign. It was a hassle as there were about 200 people but we got there. The room was big and spacious. There was a table in the middle of the room. We were lined up according to our rank. I was actually last. The people with backstage passes at the back. Apparently, I was the only one that had the backstage pass. So I was last.

I got out my two albums that were In The Mood For Love part 1 and 2. I waited for about an hour and a half and it was already three in the afternoon. Man I was putting too much effort just to Jungkook and oppa. I was closing towards the table and there were five people in front of me.

Finally the time had come. I walked closer to the table and kneeled down. I put my two albums into the table and the guy in front of me smiled. I shy smiled back. I assume that he is Jin. Back at home, I did some research on them, so that I wouldn't look so stupid.