Chapter 5

{HyeJoo pov}

       "Annyeong! What's your name?" Jin asked cheerfully. "Hehe Annyeong. I'm HyeJoo." I replied shyly. Jin smiled at me and began signing my albums. Once he finished, I went on to the next one. He had small eyes but no as small as oppa's eyes. He had mint green hair and a pale face. He must be Yoongi or suga.

      He smiled at me and looked at the album. He nodded and signed. The next was jhope I think. He was very cheerful and he had brownish blackish hair. He had big eyes. He smiled and signed my album. The next was rap monster. He had a very shocking pink for his hair and he had deep dimples at the side of his right cheek. I bowed in respect and he just smiled.

      Man they are so cheerful. I moved on to oppa. He saw me and he stood up in surprise. I quickly put my finger over my lips to signal him to keep quiet. He nodded and sat down. "Why?"  he asked. "I want it to be a surprise for kookie." I replied back. He nodded, signed my albums and winked at me. I smiled and nodded. I went on to V. He had brown hair with green highlights on his bangs. U smiled and he gave me a weird smile. I guess he must be the weird one.

     There was a another fan talking to kookie so I had to stay with V. "So who's your bias?" he asked. I smiled and replied, "Um.. I don't know. Maybe Jimin, Jungkook or you.". His eyes lit up when he heard his name. He smiled at me and I went on to Jungkook. "Ok. So what's your name?" he asked without looking up. He sounded so tired and his body looked sore. I smiled and said, "Hi Kookie. Its me. You look so tired.". His head shot up and when he looked at me and shot up from his seat.

      I smiled at him and he still stood there in shock. "YAH PARK HYEJOO! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME?"he shouted at me. I looked at him with guilty eyes. Everyone from BTS was looking at us." The two besties reunite! "Oppa exclaimed." Jimin you know her? "Jin asked. Oppa nodded and exclaimed," HYUNG SHE'S MY SISTER! ". I giggled and they all looked at me in shock. I shyly waved. Jin was about to say something when Jungkook enveloped me in his warm embrace. I was shocked but relaxed after few seconds.