Chapter 3

{Jungkook pov}

I just ended a long day of schedules. I walked tiredly towards my room in our dorm and pushed open the door. I dropped onto my bed as if I was dead. After a few minutes of stoning, I looked to my left and looked at the picture of Hyejoo and I on my 10th birthday. I had whipped cream on my nose, so did Hyejoo. Damn, I miss Hyejoo. I haven't seen her in two years. We're going to Busan in two days and I could ask manager hyung-nim for a day off.

I leaped out of the bed at the brilliant thought and went to Jimin hyung to ask if he wanted to see his sister. "Of course! Dude of course I wanna see my sister!" Jimin Hyung screamed at me. Out of concern, manager-nim barged into our dorm.

"Are you guys ok?" he asked. We nodded and looked at each other. "Hyung?" I took the perfect timing and decided to ask him now. "Yes?". "Can the both of us have a day extra or a day off when we get to Busan?"I asked. He thought about it for awhile and looked at Jimin hyung and I. I pleaded with my hands together while I was trying to use my maknae aegyo on him. That's right I'm the maknae in my little group of friends. "Alright. Fine. Fine. I give up. Your aegyo will kill everyone." manager-nim said with a hint of frustration in his voice while putting his hands up. I chuckled and squealed in delight. Jimin hyung joined me and we in a way" fangirled" together.