12 - Fear Brings Us Closer

Have an early update coz I felt motivated ^_^

 Week 2/4, Day 12 - Friday

Cas woke up before Dean did, looking over at the sleeping figure on the other bed. Dean looked peaceful in his sleep...

Cas shook the thoughts from his head and walked out of the room.

"Pst, Cassie," Gabe said. He was sitting on the couch, wide awake.

"Hello Gabriel," Cas said, moving to sit beside Gabe on the couch. "Why are you up?"

"My mind is confusing me."

"In what sense?"

"I like Sam."

"Yes you do."

"Well okay, how nice of you to clear that up for me." Gabriel rolled his eyes. "What the hell do I do?"

"You know I don't like getting into the lives of my family like this," Cas said, sighing. "You need to decide what to do Gabriel."

"Okay but advice would be great."

"I don't know."

"Come on, tell me."

"No I seriously don't know. There's only so much I can tell about someone by the way they act, Sam especially. I don't know what you should do."

"Great," Gabe muttered. "Really reassuring. The genius doesn't know what to do."

"You'll figure it out."

"Sure I will. Just like you're figuring out what to do with Dean."

"I am waiting until he stops questioning his feelings. I don't want to push him into anything."

"Sometimes people need a push," Gabe said, shrugging as he stood up. "You have two weeks Cas, don't wait the entire time." Gabe walked over to his room shared with Sam to wake up the younger Winchester. Cas just sighed and thought about Gabe had said.

Dean walked out of the room then, yawning. "Morning Cas."

"Good morning Dean," Cas said, smiling at Dean from the couch.

Not long after, the four of them were sitting in the main hall. It was a Friday, which meant they yet again had technology out, and there would be a movie later.

(Guys I just realized it's day 12. You don't know what that means because you haven't seen the plan that says what happens on every day...but something is sooner than I thought it was :D )

"Okay everyone!" Luci called out. "Today, horror games. Have fun with that you little—" Michael put his hand over Luci's mouth, whispering something to him. Luci rolled his eyes.

They walked over to the other four, since who cares about anyone else on this camp?

"Seriously, you can't just call everyone on the camp little shits," Michael said.

"How do you know that's what I was going to say?" Luci replied.

"Because I know you."

"Naww," Gabe said. "And here we have a wild Michifer in it's natural habitat."

"I like how it isn't even two different things, it's just Michifer," Dean said.

"Like you guys can talk," Michael said. "The author's trying to think of a name to refer to all four of you, seeing as you're always together."

"But we're not always together," Cas pointed out.

"Close enough," Luci said. "Are you guys going to play any of the games today?"