13 - Who Needs Seriousness Anyway?

So many ideas from you guys for this chapter...and almost all of them were something already planned for a future chapter xD So that's something to look forward too :P

Week 2/4, Day 13 - Saturday

"This is going to be a disaster," Cas muttered, looking at Dean who was way too optimistic.

"Oh it'll be fine," Dean said.

"We'll drown."

"You can swim Cas."

"We're all going to die."

"Cas, the raft breaks, you swim. Duh."

"This is our last day on this earth."

"You should make something of it then," Dean said, rolling his eyes.

"Okay," Cas said, taking a step towards Dean. Dean froze and looked at Cas with wide eyes. Cas seemed to realize what he was doing before smirking. "Jumping to conclusions I see."

"Shut up," Dean said, blushing and avoiding eye contact.

"Who's idea was this?" Gabe asked, throwing some wire on the ground.

Today at the camp of hell as Satan liked to call it, they were building rafts. In groups. You can guess which four idjits are in one group.

"It was ours," Lucifer said, laughing as he watched Gabe fail. Him and Michael were sitting off to the side, Luci's arm around Michael's shoulders as they watched all the teens fail at building a raft.

"I don't understand this logic," Gabe muttered to himself as he looked at the logs and the wire rope stuff they had to tie it together.

"You tie it around things," Sam said. "It keeps it together."

"Yeah but how?"

"By knotting it."

"Can't you actually be helpful?"

"Nope."

They had a few logs, the wire stuff and barrel things that would float when in the lake. And they had to make a raft out of it. Gabe was sitting on one of the barrels, trying to tie it to a log.

"Screw it," Gabe said. "Sammy, you do this."

"Nah, I have other things I'd rather do."

"Like?"

Sam just smirked.

"You are such a bad influence on him," Dean said to Gabe.

"I didn't do anything," Gabe said, holding his hands up in defense. Sam just laughed and walked over to the knot Gabe was trying to tie. He took the wire from Gabe, his hands brushing against Gabe's as he did. As Sam was concentrating on tying the knot, Gabe just watched him, a light blush appearing on his cheeks.

Then he noticed that Dean was glaring at him. Cas nudged Dean gently and Dean sighed.

"Hey Cassie," Gabe said suddenly. "Remember that bet we made?"

Cas sighed. "Yeah."

"What bet?" Dean asked.

"We bet fifty dollars on wether or not Michael and Lucifer would get together by the end of the camp," Gabe said, smirking. "You better pay up Cas."

"Wait, you won that bet?" Dean asked. "But Cas is the genius."

Cas went a bit red as Dean said that. "I honestly thought they'd take a bit longer to get together. I mean, it's been five years or something already and nothing really changed."