Chapter 2

Kristi's pov
As I got out of the shower and put on my outfit, I think of the best way to dump Mark publicly but make it seem like I want it to be private. I know I sound like a typical bitch.

I have to admit that I kind of am. I am popular, head cheerleader, rich,and I can be mean if you don't do what I want. Well and the obvious, I love to play with boys hearts.

"KRISTI! YOU HAVE TO GO OR YOU WILL BE LATE TO SCHOOL!" My moms silky voice yells. Her voice was like water even when she was yelling.

Honestly I didn't care if I was late to school, it happened all the time.

"MOM I HAVEN'T DONE MY HAIR OR MAKE UP!" I yell back plugging in my hair dryer and grabbing my makeup bag.

"JUST PROMISE TO AT LEAST BE AT SCHOOL BY SECOND PERIOD? I HAVE TO HEAD TO WORK". She screamed knowing that she couldn't control me.

The slam of the door rang through the house as she left. I blow dry my hair and make sure it lays on my shoulders lazily, but perfectly.

When my red hair is almost perfect I braid my bangs and clip them back, walking to my vanity.

I apply some mascara, nude eyeshadow, and light red lipstick. My emerald eyes pop because of the eyeliner and mascara. I smirk at my reflection and grab my bag heading towards the stairs.

After I grabbed a protein bar I grabbed my keys and headed to the garage. I smile as I turn on the light revealing my baby. And yes I am talking about my car.

It was a black and pink lamborghini It was gorgeous. I hop in and toss my bag to the passenger seat, turning the car on.

The drive to school was only like twenty minutes so it didn't take long to get there. Before I got out of my car, I checked my hair and make up.

I have to admit, I looked hot, as usual. I get out of my car slipping back on my black high heels. I hate driving with them on. I didn't have to search for a parking spot, my dad actually bought a spot reserved for me only.

I walk up to the gigantic glass doors of my school and open it casually. Being late was natural for me.

" Late again Miss. Carroll?" The old lady at the front said not looking up from her computer.

"Would you expect anything less Ms. Banderson?" I sarcastically reply. Rolling my eyes and walking to the counter that separates me from her. "Just give me my tardy and/or detention slip so I can go to class." Ms. Banderson rolled her eyes softly and typed something into her computer.

Usually this takes at least five minutes. I sit on one of the navy blue chairs in the office, taking my phone out of my bag. I am about to text Bella when the office for opened again.

"Give me my schedule." A demanding voice said. It was husky and distinctly male. " Please " the please sounded reluctant. I glance up and immediately know who my next target is.

The boy has carmal hair and chocolate eyes. His skin perfectly tanned. And his face... I can't even find words for. He was stunning. Realizing that I was db staring I quickly get up and walk over to Ms. Banderson.

"Ms. Banderson, you know the drill just give me my damn slip so I can leave." I say in quit the threatening voice.

"Look my name is Adam James. Can you give me my schedule? I have some where to be."

"Look I don't care who you are. Ms. Banderson give. Me. My. Things." I demand dangerously.

"Fine. Here. The white is for your teacher saying that you checked in and the pink is so you and Mr. Luko(the teacher) can get to know each other in detention. Have a nice day Miss. Carroll, get to class."

I glance at the boy one last time before leaving.

I am gonna make him love me, then I am going to break his pretty boy heart.
***
Above is my image of Adam and is played by Francisco Lachowski.
Hope you guys like it so far.
- Maddie