Chapter 6

Nicole above^^ played by Crystal Reed
***
Adams pov (surprise!)

"Bro hurry up. You drive like an old women." I whine as my friend Jackson drives down the street to this girl Nicoles party.

For some weird reason I really hope I see that girl there. I forgot her name already, but I distinctly remember her red almost orange hair and yellow green eyes.

"Adam I just got this car and I will be dammed if I am gonna wreck it so shut the hell up." Jackson said clearly aggravated. I just smirk and turn to look out the window.

After about 20 minutes we finally get to the party.

"Finally. Remind me to never get a ride from you again." I groan getting out of his truck.

"Whatever. Besides didn't you say that your motorcycle is coming in tomorrow?" Jackson says fixing his brown hair by looking at his reflection in the window.

"Yeah, but I won't be able to ride it because the damn principal gave me detention and extra classes so my dad said I can't get the keys until my sentence is up." I reply looking at the sea of drunk teens surrounding the house.

"Ah that sucks ass. What'd you do?" He asked.

"I only walked into the girls locker room while they were changing and maybe told my math teacher to fuck a blind horse cause thats the only livings thing that might even consider screwing her. Oh and then I apologized to all blind horses for sending her their way." I say smirking again.

Jackson laughs and began walking towards the party.

"Look at the bright side. Rumor has it that Kristi Carroll has detention and extra classes also." He states in a slight whisper.

"Who is Kristi Carroll?" I ask lost. The name sounded familiar, but I just couldn't place it.

"Only the hottest girl in school. You will know her when you see her, but trust me, she is the devil in an angels body." He states with something behind his words. Maybe...hurt? Pain? Idk but it is something along those lines.

I give him a weird look. "It sounds like you know from experience. What happened dude?"

"She knows how to play people. She plays your weakness. Mine was weak girls who needed a hero. So she gave me this really convincing sob story. I fell directly into her trap. I fell in love with her. I ignored everyone's warnings about staying away from her.

"Exactly one week after I said the three poisonous, I, love, and you, I caught her making out with some guy against her locker. When I made it clear that her and I had been dating, you could tell he loved her too. She played us both. Don't let that happen to you. Now I need a couple of shots."

As he finished his story he left me to go to the kitchen to get drinks. I looked around the dance floor aka the living room. I spot her. The girl I haven't been able to get out of my head.

She is grinding on some guy, she turns in his arms and kisses him before yelling to some brunette and pushing through the sea of dancing people, heading to the kitchen.

I follow and when I enter the kitchen I spot Jackson and some blonde flirting in the corner.

"Hey Adam glad you could make it. I am Nicole if you don't remember." I turn to see a girl with curly brown hair and brown eyes. She was pretty, but I had my eye on someone else.

"Uhm yeah hi. I actually have to talk to someone. I will see you later." I said not even looking at her. I heard her walk away.

The red head was drinking vodka straight from the bottle.

"So I guess I am lucky." I whisper wrapping my arms around her waist. She smelled strongly of alcohol, but you could tell that she usually smelled of strawberries by the smell of her hair.

"I guess you are." She slurred. Taking another couple of drinks.

"Maybe you should lay off the vodka, you look like you are about to get alcohol poisoning." I say grabbing the bottle and holding it away from her.

"Maybe you should lay off the whole protecting me thing. Now give me back the vodka." She says swaying slightly on her feet.

"Actually on second thought, I think I am gonna take a nap." And with that she began to fall. I caught her before she hit the ground. Her eyes were heavy looking, but still open.

"What's your name?" I ask her picking her up bridal style and walking her outside.

"Kristi. Kristi Carroll." She whispered falling into sleep in my arms.

Oh lord help me.
***
Please comment and vote.
Xoxo
- Maddie