Chapter 5

"Look Mr. Dylanson, Jackie was being a bitch so I put her in her place. Now just tell me my punishment so I can leave. " I say irritated.

The principal had just gotten done with the thirty minute lecture on how violence is never the answer. Now I get to go home and hear it again from my parents. Isn't my life wonderful? Note the sarcasm. Honestly I don't think I can control my temper much longer.

Something about Mr. Dylanson just irritates me. Maybe it is because of the way his dark eyes can see past almost any lie or maybe it's because his dark skin radiates the feeling of disappointment every time I walk into this office.

I visit him often in his boring shadow filled office. I get in trouble more than he nor my parents like.

"Two weeks detention starting today, you must apologize to Jackie, and I want you to be here bright and early tomorrow and the following days for extra classes. Your grades have dropped drastically in such a short time. I want you to fix that." He replies staring at me intently.

"You can't make me come to school on a weekend." I retort.

" Actually Ms. Carroll, I can." He says with a smile pulling at his lips.

" Fine lets compromise. I can come to detention and the extra classes or I can apologize to Jackie. I will not do both and if you say I have to I will simply press a button and make sure that the whole city knows that you and a student...well did the nasty last year. Accidentally of course, I would never purposely ruin your life, but I just thought everyone should know." I say smirking while leaning my elbows on my knees, practicing what to tell the police. I saw the blood drain from his face.

"It is your choice of course." I say my smirk becoming a smile when he basically fell out of his chair trying to get to the bookshelf.

" Here are your detention slips and extra class papers. You are free to go." He said in a rush.

Before I left I sent him an evil smirk before walking out the door and to my next class.
***(an hour before Nicoles party starts).

" HURRY UP KRISTI YOU ARE TAKING FOREVER WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!!!" Bella yells at me through the bathroom door.

" I JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER! BESIDES WHO IS EVER ON TIME THESE DAYS?" I yell back wrapping a towel around myself. The towel was so soft that it felt like I was wrapped in a cloud.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Bella standing there impatiently tapping her foot. She was wearing a red dress that was skin tight and went to about mid thigh. The sleeves were long and lace as well as the top. Her hair was as curly as beach waves flowing freely down her back.

She looked gorgeous

She looked gorgeous.

"You look good. Now we have like a good hour before we have to be there so give me some time to get ready. Just lay on my bed and watch TV until I am ready." I say. I walk into my giant walk in closet before she could argue anymore.

I grab a high waisted skirt with a aztec half shirt. And I grab a pair of pink heels. I put on the outfit and walk to my vanity.

(I am skipping the whole makeup and hair part it looks a just like the picture and Bella and Kristi are on there way to the party, I just didn't want to waste time.)

Bella and I were cruising down the street at close to full speed on our way to the party in my lamborghini.

When we pulled up music was blaring and the sun had set. Since Bella and I were late, everyone was already here.

"LETS PARTY BITCHESSSS" Bella yells before grabbing my hand and pulling me into the house and to the kitchen.

We began doing shots like crazy. Bella and I race to down 8 shots on the rocks and of course beat her. For someone so skinny and younge, I can hold my alcohol VERY well.

" Come on hoe lets dance!" I tell Bella. Both of us were really drunk. But not yet wasted.

" YA LETS DO IT!" She screams back so I can hear her over the loud music.

Her and I made our way to the dance floor and began dancing to Stressed out by twenty one pilots.

I danced with so many guys I can't even count all of them. And I may have kissed a couple. But it never went farther than that.

" I am gonna go get another drink" I say to Bella pushing through the crowd to the kitchen.

I grabbed a bottle of vodka and drank a sip straight from the bottle.

"So I guess I am lucky." A voice whispers into my ear as hands wrap around my waist turning me to face the person. A shiver involuntarily ran down my spine.

It was Adam.

"I guess so" I slur. Maybe I had a little too much to drink. I couldn't think straight.

You know what makes you feel better? Another drink. I take anothe sip of vodka and then another and maybe another.

"Maybe you should lay off the vodka, you look like you are about to get alcohol poisoning." Adam says taking the bottle away from me.

"Maybe you should lay off the whole protecting me thing. Now give me back the vodka."I slur, but I feel so light headed that I think I might fall to the ground any second.

"Actually on second thought, I think I am gonna take a nap." And with that I fell but never felt myself hit the ground. Instead I felt a pair of strong arms around me

Before everything went black.

***
Okay intense chapter. What'd you think? Suggestions?
Comment
Vote
Or
Suggest any ideas! I always want to know what you think.
Xoxo
- Maddie