Chapter 4

" Okay class finish reading page 136 for homework. Class dismissed. Have a nice weekend." My math teacher said while the bell rang signaling that it was time for lunch.

I grabbed my binder and walked out of the class and to my locker.

" Kriss does this shirt make me look fat?" Bella asks walking to my locker staring at her outfit.

She was wearing a black high waisted skirt with a white lace type half shirt. There was no possible way she could ever look fat.

" No, it is impossible for you to look fat. Anyway have you seen the new boy since I texted you?" I ask closing my locker and begin walking towards the cafeteria with Bella and a lot of other people following.

" Ah thanks. And hell yes. That boy is like a god, I swear. After you are done with him can I have him?" She asks holding her chest like he actually took her breath away.

I laugh just a little.

"Sure, but I have a feeling it will take longer for him to fall for me. Even longer to break his heart because of it."

"Well do you think you can do it?" She asks. How can even contemplate that.

"Of course. If anyone can, then I can. Besides when have I ever denied a challenge?" I ask smirking.

Before Bella could reply a girl came up to us. I realized it was my friend Nicole.

"K and B, are you coming to my party tonight?" She asks. She tries to play it off like she doesn't care, but I can tell by the look in her eyes that she REALLY hopes we come.

"Where is it?" B asked her.

"At my beach house. I think the new boy is coming. So are you both in?" She gives us a pleading look. Bella and I glance at each other before looking back at Nicole.

We nod. She squeals and runs back to a large group of girls. Bella and I join as we walk into the cafeteria.

Lunch is pretty boring. All of my friends were taking about Adam and Nicoles party. Well that is until Adam came to our table.

And this girl named Jackie was basically hanging on him. Oh yeah let me introduce Jackie. She has curly blonde hair and green eyes. She is really pretty, but a total bitch and Queen slut of the school. Her and I are like enemies of the popular kids because we are both popular leaders.

"Hey Kristinia." Jackie says smirking. She is too cocky to realize what happens when people call me by my full name. I stand up coming face to face with her. I am only like 2 inches taller than her so I can't say that my height is intimidating. But the look in my eyes sure as hell is.

"Jackie. Did you decide to ignore my warning? Or do you just want your slutty ass beat?" I ask cocking my head to the side.

"Come on Kristinia. We both know you won't do shit." By now the cafeteria is silent, all eyes on us. When she says this a collection of gasps and ohh fill the room.

I stare at her. By the look in her eyes she believes what she said. So I have to prove her wrong.

I connect my fist with her face so fast most people couldn't see it. She fell to the ground by the sound of the loud crack that echoed through the room, I broke her nose.

I laugh loudly kick her in her stomach and sit back down. Why is the cafeteria still so quiet?

"You know I have no problem being the center of attention, but MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS." I yell. And everyone immediately turned around and started talking again.

" So I will see you at the party tonight?" A voice whispers into my ear.

I turn and realize that it was Adam. I just shrug. "If your lucky." I say.

" KRISTI ELIZABETH CARROLL MY OFFICE NOW!" Ah so the principal knows I beat Jackie. Who cares? They can't expel me because my parents basically own this school.

"Right away Mr. Dylanson." I say standing up from the table. "See you tonight girls." And with that I walk to the office.
***
Okay long chapter. The pic at the top is of Bella. Played by Victoria Justice. The person who plays Jackie is Ashley Benson. Nicole is played by Crystal Reed. In my eyes. What did you think? Oh and just fyi the next chapter will have alcohol and mature elements. Love yall.

-Maddie