Chapter 3

Katherine McNamara is Kristi
__________________

I walk down the hallway towards my second period, noticing that Marc wasn't with his friends in their usual spot of where they talk in between classes. I already missed the first periodand I see no reason to rush somewhere that isn't going anywhere in about 30 minutes.

I decide to text Bella. Her teacher lets her do anything. (Kristi's texts are in bold and Bella's are in underlined italics.)

Have you seen the new guy?!?

I look up and see my class is in sight. She better reply fast.

As if on cue my phone buzzes in my pocket.

No, is he hot?!?

Extremely! I know who my next target is. Gtg see you at lunch. Bye bitch.

Okay! Bye hoe.

I laugh slightly at our nicknames for each other. I casually walk into class, not bothering to knock or anything.

" Ah Kristi you decided to bless us with your presence. May I ask why you were late?" Mr. Luis my boring ass social studies teacher asked.

" Yeah you can. I actually have a really good excuse. Okay so I was driving to school and a line of ducks were crossing the road. I noticed one duckling had fallen and been left behind. Me being the nice person I am picked it up, walked it across the road, and set it down with its family. Well that and the fact that I don't give a fuck about school." I finish smiling sweetly.

Mr. Luis just sighs. "Do you have a slip Miss. Carroll?" He asks in a sleepy voice.

I had him my white slip and walk to my seat. Mr. Luis begin to go on and on about useless stuff.

About ten minutes pass and the door Flys open. I don't look up from my phone in which I am playing an intense game on. I hear whistles and giggles which means a cute boy just walked in.

I glance up and smirk.

" Class this is Adam James he is our new student. Mr. James you can sit next to Kristinia. Miss. Carroll please raise your hand." I lift my hand slightly, glaing at Mr. Luis for calling me by my real name.
Adam sits in the spot next to me and sets his backpack next to him.

" I'm Kristinia. Call me Kristi, Kriss, or K. Call me Kristinia and I will kick your ass." I say leaning into him. I pull away and get focused back on my phone.

First step complete.                               
1) put yourself on the person's radar.★done