Chapter 1

Finally! I'm making the real chapter!
--------
Malice's POV
This school hasn't changed one bit. Still the same old building. Brings back dreadful memories.It seems all those years, didn't make much of a change on building, and probably the people in it.

  I'm Malice Dreadscale, I used to go to Hollywood High before I had to move with my step-father to the U.K. I had always been the nerd in this school. Many people where jealous of how intelligent and beautiful I am!(notice sarcasm). I wasn't loved by anyone, not even my old boyfriend.

   He had only been with me so I could do his homework. That player deserved to die. Oh, I forgot to mention he had died due to an accident that had occurred two years ago. Though I didn't care. That fucker deserved it.

   You may call me heartless, or selfish, but to me, I'm a BADASS. I have changed since then. I had made friends at the time I was in the U.K. They had made me the leader of there squad or gang, whatever you prefer. Though its was only four people, I knew there was going to be more later on.

   Though I had to leave them since my mother wanted me to move back to the United States. But they found a way to come to the United States with me, without there parents noticing. Though I already knew they would come with me, even if there lives where at risk.

  Me and my friends where standing outside the ginormous building. Adriana was the first to speak or yell, "WOW, this is the most fabulous school I have ever seen!"she squealed with excitement. "Whatever I'm way more beautiful than this old dump." Lia said sarcastically.

"Whatever lets go inside so we can get this over with." I said annoyed. "Fine, but can we explore the building before we start class?" asked Abigail."Ok, but don't go around asking people useless questions like you always do!" She just stared at me before nodding. "Then let's head in." I said.

    When I opened the door, all eyes where on us. "What are you looking at, I know I'm beautiful but please look away before I make you." Lia had said joking.
   Everyone immediately looked away, as if they where under a spell. "Good little children!" Adriana had said creepily with a wide smile. "Ok, let's go." said Abigail nervously.

   We swiftly walked to the headmistresses office. As we walked by, I had seen my old bully, Rebecca, flirting with some boy I hadn't seen before. 'Whatever, that slut doesn't bother me anymore'
---------
Jason's POV
   'Sheesh, why does she always come to me when I clearly said I don't like her!', I just rolled my eyes at her flirting. That's when I heard footsteps going past us, 'probably her sluty friends', I turned around to find four girls I have never seen, walk past us. The one in the middle had the most beautiful hair I had ever seen.

I snapped out of my dreamland when a certain slut had yelled at me. "What are you looking at Jason?!" she yelled at me when she saw me staring at the three girls. "What do you mean?" I said innocently. "Don't you play dumb with me, I know you where looking at those girls!" she yelled with venom and jealousy in her voice. "Can you please calm down, you are starting to sound like a pig." I said in annoyance.

"Are you calling me a pig?!", she yelled with fake hurt in her voice. "Yes, yes I am Rebecca", I stated. She just stared at me before running away while cursing. 'Whatever, you are NOT my girlfriend'

I left to the cafeteria where I knew my friends would be waiting. "Jason!", I heard a very familiar voice yell. It was Brooke. "Hello sis", I said lazily,"Wyd?"she asked. "Going to the cafeteria why?", she smirked. "You haven't heard?, there are four new girls in school", I kept silent. 'Could it have been them?'. Though my thoughts where interrupted yet again.

"Anyway, let's go to the cafeteria!, I bet they will be there!", she said in excitement.
She dragged me all the way to the cafeteria, till the point where she dropped me on the seat of our table.

"Hello guys!, what have you been doing?, have you heard of the new girls?", Brooke asked quickly. Everybody in our group just stared at her. Oh, forgot to mention, I'm a member of the football team while my sisters is a cheerleader.

I had become best friends with all of the members of the football team, but my best friends are Zane Dreadscale, leader of the football team, Lous Garcia, quarterback, Alex Blake, co-leader of the football team, and Markus Cavazos, another member.

Of course, the question that Brooke asked could not be answered, because everybody is stupid, jk they don't know what she's talking about.

When Markus was about to ask about them, we heard the cafeteria doors burst open. Everyone's head turned to the three girls standing at the door.

Malice's POV
I burst open the cafeteria doors as I had just finished looking at my schedule. Everybody's eyes where on me and my friends. "Malice?", I heard a voice say. I turned my head to Abigail. "What?", she pointed to Lia, she was looking at a boy. It almost looked like you could see sparkles in the atmosphere. I turned my head to all the kids at the table and stopped at a familiar face.

'Zane'

'Malice'
------------------
Finally done! Huge accomplishment!