Chapter 4

I hate my life! My cousin keeps on rambling that I don't do anything right! Maybe this would be the end(if my cousin reads this she's gonna just say how she is right and etc. but I don't care).
-----------------
Malice's POV
Finally back home! I can't wait to see my sisters, even though we never got along well. But it doesn't matter now, I'm back home.

   I Burt open the doors to the Dreadscale estate(just so you know, I love dramatic entrances). I looked around to see if anyone was inside,"clear", I whispered. "I hope Amy and Sam aren't home." "That would be a problem."

   ~Time skip~

I walked inside my ginormous room filled with polished furniture and a sweet fragrance. "Apple cinnamon", I said in delight. I locked my doors and started to change into my pjs.

~Time skip cuz I can~

    After changing, I had walked downstairs to see if anyone was home yet. There was, Sam. She was with some boy making out, which I thought was disgusting. "Excuse me, but can't you take this to your room, Sam?", I asked suddenly, making the boy and Sam turn there heads to me.

   "M-Malice?", she said in a shaky voice. "The one and only", I said with a sinister smile.
She gulped, "w-what are you d-doing h-here big s-s-sis?, she said, scared to hell. "I came back to visit my dear sisters, can I not do that?", I said with a fake frown on my face.

   "Anyway, who is this fine gentleman you got there?", I asked plainly and pointed to the guy. "He is...a friend", she said, hoping I would believe her. " I never thought friends could make out, are you guys friends with benefits?", I asked with a poker face.

   "We are NOT friends with benefits!", she snapped. "Then, what are you?, I said with a smirk. "We are-", she was interrupted by a door busting open. "Saaaaammmmmmm!", yelled a sinister looking girl, about the age of 16. "What have you done to my room!", she yelled as loud as she can.

   I think she hasn't noticed me yet, so I'll be taking my leave now. I side stepped behind a pillar and left out of sight.

Amy's POV
"Again!", I yelled from the top of my lungs. "How can she be so irresponsible!", I muttered loudly. I quickly kicked her cat out of my room. 'Stupid cat', I looked around and heard scratching coming from inside my closet.

Stupid cat. I walked to my closet and opened the door, Liam was inside. "How can such a pretty animal like fall for that trick?", I asked my cat, Liam. He dropped his head down in shame.

"Next time this happens again, you are gonna be in deep trouble." He just looked at me before nodding his small head. "I got to go teach a lesson to someone, now don't let her in again", I said sweetly.

I quickly ran out the room and down the long corridors and staircases. "Saaaaaammmmm!", I yelled, I busted open the doors and my eyes landed on Sam. She was with her boyfriend, again. Though I felt another presence, a girl was in the room, but I didn't get to see her. I have important matters to deal with anyway.

   "Sam, what have I told you, keep your cat out of my room!", she looked shocked, but then turned her head to the pillar, as if someone used to be there. "What are you looking at?", I asked, 'could she have been talking to the girl I sensed in the room?'

   "Who are you looking for?", I asked suspiciously. "S-she was here a minute ago!", she yelled, I think she wasn't talking to me though. She was frantically looking around, with a scared face.

"I think I saw a ghost", she said in a low voice to me. "I'm gonna leave now, see you later Sam!", yelled Sam's boyfriend, Mark. "I knew he was a coward", Sam muttered. She still kept the scared look on her face.

"What do you mean by ghost, Sam?", I asked her coldly. "I s-saw M-Malice i-i-in the m-mansion." "Really, I don't believe you", I said with sadness leaking into my voice.

"Wow, my sister has no faith in me, disappointing." I whipped my head to the staircase. Malice was there. "Malice!", I said with a cry of joy. "You really are here! I thought you would never come back!", I said as tears covered my eyes.

"Nobody in the world would be able to stop me from coming to see you sis," she said with a gentle smile plastered on her face. This made me cry even more.

Malice's POV
I hold on tightly to my little sister, or should I say big. She has grown taller now, or is it just the heels she's wearing? Wow, I just noticed that, lol.

Anyway, while Amy was hugging me to death 'does everyone have to hug me?!', Sam was staring at me before smiling. "Nice to see you again," she said calmly now and gave me a gentle smile. "You not gonna give your big sis a hug?," I asked daringly. "Nope, I'm to old for hugs."

At this, Amy let me go and yelled, "You better give your big sis a hug!", "NO, I don't like hugs!," yelled Sam back. Troublesome.

--------------
Sentimental moment everybody! Clap for the AWSOME family reunion!*claps* Sorry for not making a chapter that you would have wanted!X(