Chapter 3

SORRY if some new characters are added! Some will be seen later on in the story, not now!
--------------
Malice's POV
I walked down the hallway after that little scenario that had just happened. Though, I wasn't alone. Zane, Adriana, Abigail, and Lia where trailing behind me. I would to have a little talk with them later. I could take care of myself.

"Where are we going now lead- I mean Malice?", asked Lia. Zane just gave her a questioning look,'at least she didn't say it'. "Yeah, where are we going?", Adriana said or rather asked. "To our class you numbskull!", I blurted out annoyed. She just flinched before nodding, "ok, no more questions", I said.

I stood outside the fancy looking doors and shrugged. "It's ok Malice, I don't think they will recognize you", said Lia. I just gave a weak smile before putting on a confident face and burst open the Biology Class doors. Everybody in the room looked our way with a surprised look on their face.

"Oh, I see our new students are here", said my dad. "Cut the crap dad, I know it's you", I said coldly. "Aw, how did you recognize me?", he said with a pouty face, 'does he always have to do that?'. I just glared at him before making my way down the row of desk and sit in the one closest to the window.

"Hello!", said a very cheerful voice. I turned to see the girl from the cafeteria, I think I heard someone say her name was Brooke? "What do you want Brooke", I said in my badass voice. She just stared at me, 'why do people always do that'. "Are you penalized or something?", I asked sarcastically.

She didn't respond, unless you call fainting a response. I quickly grabbed her before she hit the floor. Everybody looked at me in amazement, 'it seems they don't care so much about her', I thought. "Brooke!", I heard a male voice yell, it was the boy who had been with Rebecca. "She fainted again?", he said disappointed in her.

"Can you please stop looking at her and help?!", I said irritated that all he did was look at her. "Sorry, I got caught up in my thoughts to notice!", 'I thought you already knew!'. "Whatever, idiot", I said calmly. I think he didn't hear me though cuz he left without saying anything, and he also carried the girl with him.

   It seems he didn't leave unnoticed. Some girls where actually following him to the doors. One of them being Rebecca, 'really?' Stupid slut.

Zane's POV
It seems that Markus and Alex have a crushes on two of the new girls, which go by the name Lia, my cousin, and Adriana, Malice's friend from the United Kingdom. They had been stalking them since the incident at the cafeteria.

Though I think Markus is the most perverted one. Since he follows Adriana outside the restroom and actually WAITS outside to start his stalking all over again. Idiot.

   Anyway, I'm glad my sister is back after two long years. She had told me about all the things that had happened to her in the U.K. She wouldn't stop rambling about it. I need to tell Amy and Sam about the news! They would be grateful to have their sister back!

Lia's POV
Finally! I'm free to do what I want! Thank you dear lord! Thank you! I run down the hallway with my amazingly beautiful smile. Though I felt something was off. 'Stalker alert', I took a turn down the corridor.

    I looked behind me to find nobody there, not really. I think the person that is following me is really bad at hiding though, because I could see a fluff of hair sticking out from behind a trash can. I put my majestic smile on and sweetly say, "can you please stop following me and just say whatever you want to say." A boy walked out.

    It was Alex Blake

Alex's POV (short)

I nervously got out of my amazing hiding place. 'How could she find me!, she truly is a Goddess!' I gave her my most AWSOME impression, running away with the speed of lightning!

  "The amazing Alex will never be caught!", I said as I jumped over the railing of the staircase. Leaving behind a confused  goddess, AKA Lia.

Adriana's POV
I feel sorry for the poor boy in the cafeteria. But I guess he deserved it, that pervert. Speaking of pervert, I feel his presence behind me, starring intensely at my ass.

Can't he ever leave me alone? But I guess it's ok since he IS cute. I might have to tell him that one day, but right now he needs to learn a lesson. I did my side-step move and disappeared out of sight, from him at least.

I was standing behind him again. He was hiding behind a locker. Cheap trick. "Can you please stop following me pervert?", I whispered in his ear. "I'm so sorry, it's just that you're so hot and-", he stopped mid-sentence and covered his mouth. "You think I'm hot?", I asked interested.

"M-maybe", he said flustered. I staid silent. He dropped his head down when I didn't answer, "it's ok if you don't like me-", "I love you to", I said blushing. He had a shocked face but it quickly turned to joy. "Can you be my girlfriend?!", he said with hope in his voice. I smiled at him, "of course!", I squealed excited. He gave me an adorable smile. Cute.

'I hope Malice and Lia don't mind, knowing Abigail, she wouldn't'

Lia's POV
I just stared at the spot where Alex had been jumped off, 'amazing!'. I wonder if he would be my boyfriend. I'll ask him tomorrow, I smiled at the thought of us together. How does he do that, I mean I haven't seen anyone make me laugh this much!

'He truly is amazing', I smiled as went to my classroom.

-------------
Im finally done! I'll fix grammar mistakes later. Bye my little gangsters!