Chapter 2

Ok this is my third chapter, I'm starting to feel a little bit more confident in myself now, but on with the story!
-----------
Zane's POV
I couldn't believe what I was looking at, or rather, WHO I was looking at. My sister, Malice, was right in front of my eyes. After so long, now she decides to come back! I had missed her for two whole years!

   I could see something has changed in her, like all pure in her is, gone. She is not the little girl I once knew as a child. She is not the nerd queen, like she was two years ago.
She is know a tall, mighty, fierce, looking girl. Not weak.

I walked up to her, and started crying my eyes out.

Brooke's POV
I. Can't. Believe. My. Eyes. Zane. Is. Crying. In front of the WHOLE school! How is this possible, he never cries! Not even in front of his friends!

    I turned my head to the girl that was in front of him. It was one of the new girls I had seen walk down the hallway. She looked familiar, but I can't quite remember. Anyway, back to Zane, he started sobbing now. The girl stared at Zane before squatting down and hugging him.

My eyes couldn't believe it. He stopped crying and started hugging her back. Everyone just stared in aw, even I thought it was cute. But, I sort of had a crush on Zane so, everything he did was cute to me. Anyway, when I turned around to the guys, they looked rather dazed. I looked at the direction they where looking at.

Alex was staring at the girl in the right, I think her name was Lia, Markus was looking at a the girl in the left, which I believe her name is Adriana, the rest where looking at the adorable scene.

Alex's POV
OMG, the new hot girl is staring at me! What should I do! I can't handle the rays of light coming from her smile! Jesus Christ help me! The Goddess has put me under a spell I tell you!

She just kept on smiling at me. Like it was normal to stare at a guy with such tremendous power like hers! God please forgive me for all my sins! I don't deserve to be in the presence of a goddess!

I was then smacked in the head by Brooke, I was about to complain but she shushes me and point a points a finger at Zane and the other new girl, they where hugging. I started to fanboy, but yet again, Brooke smacks me. I wince but listen to her.

Adriana's POV
I was minding my own business when I felt an intense stare from someone. I quickly faced a boy that was looking at my butt. 'Pervert alert', I thought. I moved quickly and was now standing behind the boy. "Hello there", I said with my bittersweet smile.

He turned confused to see who had called him. He immediately blushed and ran away. "What did I do?", I said innocently with my pouty face. Malice and Abigail just glared at me playfully. I pouted as a response, they just rolled there eyes at me.

I turned to see all the kids in the perverts group, they where all boys, except for one girl. Weird, I thought girls where better than boys, oh wait, they are! I giggled at my own thoughts. They just stared at me for awhile before turning their gaze to Malice and Zane.

Of course I know about Zane, Malice hadn't stopped talking about him and how much she misses him. It was truly a beautiful scenario. I mean, it's just like in a fairytale, the princess is taken away to become a proper lady and the twin brother stays where he is, all sad, until the princess comes back looking like a real lady, caring and formal. It truly was a sight worth seeing.

I think Abigail and Adriana would agree, after all, we are here to serve and make our leader happy. I'm happy for Malice.

Malice's POV
I gently let go of my dear brother and wiped his tears away. "It's nice to see you again big brother", I said gently, as if he was as fragile as glass. He looked at me before sniffling and getting up. "Everybody, listen up, this girl here is very important to me, whoever dares to hurt her will deal with me first!", he said with a strong voice

   "I don't need protection Zane", I said plainly. "But-","no Zane, I can take care of myself", I stated. "Fine, but please be careful", I just smirked. "Anything for you Zane."