Chapter 5

I don't care about grammar right now! I'm lazy and I'm being bothered by my crazy cousin, just so that I can update! Again, don't judge my childish behavior or story.
--------------
Lia's POV
Finally getting some sleep. I walked to my room on the second floor, I could hear talking in the main ballroom so instead of going through the front, I entered through the back

~Time skip~

"It really is hard getting in here without getting caught," I said as I gave the security guard my ID card. "Sorry miss PhantomHive, we had not recognized you, please forgive us," he said desperately, "it's fine, just don't do that mistake again."

I entered the Dreadscale mansion with glee. It really didn't change after all these years. I put on my brightest smile, I'm glad to be back.

"Now I have to find my room," I said lazily, I was really tired after trying to get inside the house without getting caught, but it didn't work out well. I dragged my bags to the staircase. "I give up!," I yelled as I saw how long the staircase went.

It seems that one of the maids heard it because right away, a maid and butler rushed to see who had yelled. "Miss PhantomHive?," asked the butler.

"Yes, it's me," I said delighted to see a familiar face, Harold. "Is there something wrong miss?", he asked worried. I pointed at my bags, there was to many and I was tired. "I'll get the maids sir," said a the young maid.

"Of course," said Harold. After what seemed a second, maids had flood in through the doors the maid had left open. "We are hear for your service M'lady," they said in unison. "Yeah, thank you, but I don't want to bother you guys," I said feeling guilty.

   "M'lady we live to serve our masters," said Harold, the maids just nodded in agreement. "Ok just to the top of the staircase, that's all," I said with guilt in my voice. "As you wish M'lady," he said with a smile.

~Time skip~

   "Finally," I said with a sigh. "Time to go to sleep," I said with a yawn. "I guess I'll check on the rest of the girls in the morning," "right now I got to sleep," I said with sleepiness leaking in my voice.

Adriana's POV
I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping at my windowsill. "Good morning little birdies," I said with a morning smile on my face. "What do you think I should wear to school, Lou?," I said to my dog, or so I call, friend.

He just ran in my walk-in-closet and pulled out a pair of Jordan's, black ripped skinny jeans, a black tank top that has the words 'THE DEVIL FEARS ME, YOU SHOULD TO' in bold red letters. I smirked at him, he knows exactly what I need. "Good boy!," I said as I hugged him.

I grabbed my luck leather jacket and ran inside the restroom to take a quick shower and change.

~Time skip~

I ran down the long swirly staircase with my goofy smile. "Hello there Val," I said as I saw my little sister on the dining table. I really don't like my little sister, she is the devil. Ironic, she doesn't fear me.

"Hello there dear sister," she said with disgust on her face. "Hello there girls!," my mother greeted, me and Val smiled a big, fake smile. "Hello dear mother," I said politely, Val just shot me a glare, I didn't care. "Mother, isn't sis gonna be late for school?," Val said with a the Devils smile on her face. Creepy.

"That's right, leave before you become late!," she yelled at me with disappointment. "Thanks for reminding me sweetie," mother said to Val, she just smirked and looked at me. "She truly is the devil," I muttered under my breath as ran outside to my sports car.

Today will be a long day, I didn't even get to eat because of that she devil!, I groaned as remembered how hungry I was.

~Time skip~

I was standing outside the humongous gate of HollyWood High. It was really beautiful I tell you, imagine wonderland, that's how it looks to me. "Adriana!," yelled a familiar voice. "Markus!," I yelled back, we embraced in a tight hug.

"It's nice to see you, I didn't think you would take me serious when I asked you to be my girlfriend in the hallway," he said embarrassed. "Why wouldn't I?," I said with a confused face. "Well, because I sort of act like a pervert?," he said sadly, I smiled at him. "Just because you're a pervert, doesn't mean you would be a bad boyfriend," I said concerned about what he might think of himself.

"Thank you, I'm lucky to have a girlfriend like you!," he said cheerfully. "And I'm glad to have a boyfriend like you," I said with smirk. "I will always love you babe," I smiled at him, "I will always love you too," after saying that, we both went inside the school, holding hands.

Lia's POV
"What a rough morning I had," I said distraught, "you couldn't have had a worse morning than me." Stated Malice with a weak smile. "Well what has happened in your morning and in mine is in the past," I said drowsy.

    "I guess, now let's go to class before we get in trouble," Malice put on a strong face as she said that firmly, "fine."
We went our separate ways, Malice to Biology class and me to math, with Abigail and Lia. I think Alex is there too, I blushed at the thought of Alex.

   "Calm down Lia, he is only your crush not your boyfriend," I said to myself. "Though I wish he was, he really is funny," I smiled to myself, "Lia!," I heard a female voice yell.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class already?," "yes, but*huff huff* I saw Adriana with some dude*huff* holding hands!," I just stared at her to see if she was joking. She wasn't.

I couldn't believe my ears, it was true! "That is not fair, before me!," I yelled in jealousy. She gave a confused look, "aren't you supposed to be mad for another reason, like how that would effect her honor?," I looked at her with a 'are you serious' look.

"I doesn't matter to me anyway," I said done with the topic, "let's go to class, I'll congratulate her there." She nodded in response, "good," I said with my smile.

"Let's go."

---------------
I'm done, I hope my cousin likes this. Bye guys, until tomorrow or next week! I probably can't do it tomorrow due to school, though.