Separated

"This one," he sighed, pointing to the Sparkling that was red with black stripes. He giggled and grabbed Shockwave's finger as it came close enough, gripping it tightly and refusing to let go. His brother, the yellow and black one, watched with a small smile, but made no attempt to join in. Megatron nodded.
"I can see that." He smirked, picking up the red one in one hand, and the yellow one in the other, as if weighing them against each other. He held the red up to his face and looked at him closely, letting the other hand fall to his side, still holding the yellow one loosely. "What should we call you?" He asked it. The sparkling laughed and kicked. Megatron smirked and set him back on the table, bringing the other up to his face. "Perhaps we will start with you," he decided, setting the young one on the table beside his brother and looked at Shockwave.
"What about..." Shockwave smiled, a perfect name suddenly coming to mind. "Bumblebee?"
"Bumblebee," Megatron repeated, trying it out. The sparkling laughed at the sound of his name. It was indeed a perfect name, for he was as small as a bug, and yellow and black like a bee. "Yes, that will work." He then looked at the other one. "And you...your name should be something similar to his..." He trailed off, his mind drawing up blank, and again looked to Shockwave for an answer. Shockwave thought hard, agreeing fully that they should be similar to each other.
"Ummm... Wasp?"
"Wasp," Megatron again repeated, smirking as they laughed and kicked in response to their name. "Wasp it is then." He picked up Bumblebee and handed him roughly to Shockwave. "Go dispose of this weakling." Shockwave blinked.
"Dispose of him?" He asked, incredulous.
"Yes, and do it quickly so we can get started with Wasp," Megatron nodded without looking at him, but instead busied himself with the Sparkling. Shockwave hesitated for a fraction of a second, not sure what to do, then finally managed to form a rough plan and walked out, carefully carrying Bumblebee in his arms.