Special Delivery

Young Knockout was nervous as he walked sneakily through the door of the Medical Ward where he had been told he would find Ratchet. He knew the medic was supposed to help everyone, and not hurt, but he was still nervous.
"What was Shockwave thinking?" He thought to himself. "I'm only twelve and already he's sending me into Autobot territory! And all for this pointless little weakling!" Several heads turned his way, and he grimaced as he realized he'd said that last part out loud. "Aw scrap...!"
Knockout felt himself shrink back as a tall Autobot walked over to him. He had to be at least ten times bigger than him!
"Hello there, young one," they smiled, crouching beside, and yet still towering over him. Knockout squirmed back, holding the sleeping Bumblebee tightly. This was such a bad idea!
"Do you need help?"the Autobot asked as Knockout struggled to find his voice. He'd never been this close to an Autobot before, and he was afraid. Bumblebee suddenly woke up and started whining and squirming in his arms.
"No no, it's okay," Knockout whispered to him automatically, calming him enough that he held still, yet still whined and cooed. The Autobot smiled down at them, his blue eyes bright and understanding.
"Is this your little brother?" He asked, his voice soft. Knockout shook his head.
"No, I need to give him away," he corrected, looking up at him and standing as tall as he could. "Shock said he can't be a good Decepticon; he's too weak. So I need to give him to Ratchet." The Autobot blinked as he realized the children in front of him had been sent there by the Decepticons.
"Is it just you two here?" His voice suddenly urgent, yet still somehow calm at the same time. Knockout nodded and the Autobot relaxed a little bit. "So, you need to get this little tyke to Ratchet, huh? Well then, follow me; he's just upstairs, but as usual he's probably busy with something right now."
"Okay," Knockout nodded and followed him down the hall and into an elevator. Bumblebee squirmed and Knockout struggled to hold him. The doors closed just in time for him to set him down on the floor, where he laughed and toddled over to the Autobot. Knockout couldn't hold back the laugh that burst out when the Sparkling kicked him and fell down, giggling all the way. The Autobot smiled and picked up the little one and then proceeded to press a series of buttons before finally selecting the floor. Moments later the elevator began to move at last towards Knockout's destination. As little Bumblebee kicked and squirmed, he couldn't help but smile, just a little bit.