Fast Forward

Bumblebee drove through the canyon, nervous. He was supposed to be looking for Con activity, but this was certainly not how he liked to go about it. He felt too exposed down here; anybody could see him from up top! But if this was the fastest way to get to his post, then so be it.
Just as he spotted the end of the canyon, a large boulder fell just in front of him, blocking his path. Slamming on the brakes, he skidded to a stop just before hitting it, and transformed back to robot, guns out and ready to fire at the first thing that moved.
It turned out to be a Vehicon standing up at the top of the canyon, looking down at him.
Bumblebee sighed; he knew this Con. It was Steve, the Vehicon commander, and once friend (if you could really say that) of Bee's.
"What're you doing here, Steve?" He demanded.
"He's been looking for you for a while, Bee," Steve smirked ambiguously.
"Who has?"
"You'll know when you meet him. He says he wants to talk to you about something that goes waaay back," Steve shrugged. "And now I've found you."
"And I should care, why?"
"Because you probably don't want him to find you yet," he shook his head. "Not here."
Bumblebee was silent for a moment, thinking over what Steve had just told him.
"Why are you telling me this?" He asked, a touch of suspicion in his tone. "You could be telling him right where I am, but instead you're letting me know I'm basically being hunted."
"Because," Steve sighed. "I know what he wants, and it's not exactly great- unless you want to feel like your life is a lie... no, you'd better get out of here quick. I still have to tell him you're here, but you don't have to still be here when I do."
Bumblebee frowned, but said nothing as he shoved the boulder out of his way, transformed back to car, and drove the last few hundred feet out of the canyon.

Wasp was starting to get frustrated with these Vehicons, especially Steve, because they wouldn't tell him where he was, or even who he was. The mech he was looking for. The one Steve had said was his twin, but refused to give Wasp his name. It was infuriating.
Wasp had always known he had a twin, but he'd been told by Shockwave that they had been destroyed cycles ago. Now he questioned that. Could Steve be right? Was his twin still alive? He thought so; if he focused he could feel it in his spark, something else that wasn't his. He couldn't be sure without finding him, but Wasp was almost certain this was the fabled connection between their twin-sparks that he'd read about once, a long time ago.
"Wasp!" Steve's voice suddenly broke through the comlink, shattering his train of thought and pulling him back to the present. "I've found him, sir!"
Great," Wasp smirked. "Where is he?"
"Just exited off the canyon, sir. Mark my position."
"Marked," Wasp affirmed, pressing a few buttons on the com, saving Steve's coordinates. "On my way."
"Yes sir," Steve saluted as he cut the transmission.
"Vehicons!" Wasp shouted to the small group of Vehicons idling off to the side. "Let's roll!" He then transformed and took off toward the coordinates Steve had given him, knowing the Vehicons wouldn't be far behind.

Bumblebee was a little confused. What could Steve have possibly been talking about? Someone was looking for him? That was about all he'd gotten out of it, as nothing else Steve said had made much sense; he'd been kind of talking in circles. But pushing all this aside he continued driving out to his post, trying not to think about it too much.
He thought he saw something move in the corner of his optic. Transforming and turning to look, he saw a small fleet of Vehicons coming around the bend, with a shockingly familiar car in the lead. It looked almost exactly like his own, except it was black with red stripes and smaller yellow stripes on either side of the thicker red ones.
"Well, this is new," he muttered to himself as he got out his guns, just to be safe, and watched as the convoy came closer. They eventually stopped a few yards away and transformed; the Vehicons with their guns out, and the stranger simply standing there with his arms crossed, in a pose Bumblebee himself often took up when he felt impatient. Odd...
"Who're you supposed to be?" He asked, mimicking their pose almost without thinking.
"I was just about to ask you the same thing," the stranger shot back.
"That's funny," Bumblebee said sarcastically, thinking of course he would be if they already were so apparently alike. "My question?"
"I'm Wasp," he smirked, amused. "And you are?"
"Bumblebee," he replied, relaxing only slightly. "Steve told me you were looking for me," Bumblebee said with a small smirk, knowing that that would make Steve mad at him, but he also wouldn't be able to do anything about it. A sort of win-win for Bee.
"Did he now?" Wasp asked, a certain edge to his voice as he turned to look at Steve, who looked down and stepped back a little. "I'll deal with you later," he said as he turned back to Bumblebee, who smirked.
"So why have you been looking for me exactly?"
"Well," Wasp hesitated. "I've been told that, you're my twin."
"Twin?" Bumblebee blinked, surprised. "Who told you that?"
"Well when I was younger, Shockwave told me that I used to have a twin, but he'd been destroyed, and then just recently Steve here tells me that was you."
"Really? Well I guess I can sorta see why," Bee nodded, thoughtful. "You know, someone once called me Wasp, a long time ago. At the time I thought that was kinda weird, but I guess now I can see that."
Wasp laughed. "No way? It couldn't possibly have to do with our near identicalness, now could it?" Bumblebee found himself smile as he too laughed.
"Not to mention we act like each other."
"And think like each other," Wasp added, letting loose a light chuckle as he turned to the Vehicons behind him. "Get going." Without hesitation, they quickly transformed and took off, leaving the brothers to their own business.