Crush

Wasp was walking aimlessly through the halls of the Nemesis, when he spotted a certain someone a short distance down the hall. With a small smirk, he quickened his pace a little and walked up to her.

"Hey, BloodVeil," he said smoothly.

"What do you want, Wasp?" The tall feeme shot back.

Wasp held up his hands a little in mock surrender. "Just wanna talk, that too much to ask?"

"Yes," BloodVeil snapped, turning and walking away to the MedBay.

Wasp sighed as he watched her leave, her blue and white striped finish shining slightly as she passed under an overhead light. All he wanted to do was talk to her, but apparently she was allergic to his presence, because all she did was retort and spurn him completely. He wasn't stupid; he'd put two and two together that she wanted nothing to do with him- but that sure as Kaon didn't mean he was going to stop trying.

The MedBay door opened to reveal a red bot with a white flame pattern on his arms and a cocky grin on his face. Knockout.

"Hello there, BloodVeil," he purred and she hugged him. The red bot glanced up and noticed Wasp, awkwardly standing a short distance away. "Has he been bugging you again?"

"Only a little," she shrugged, turning to look back at Wasp, now hugging Knockout from the side. "But it is getting annoying."

Wasp felt his face grow hot in embarrassment, and took a step back, suddenly wishing he'd just kept walking. Knockout pointed at him, frowning seriously.

"Stay away from my girlfriend," he warned, a threat implied heavily in his tone. Wasp's face burned even hotter as he nodded quickly and walked away as fast as he could without full out running and making it even more awkward.

Meanwhile, at the Autobot base...

Bumblebee watched with genuine interest as Raf and Miko played a racecar videogame; Raf had won the previous game, and Miko immediately insisted on a rematch.

"Bee, I'm going on perimeter, you coming?" Arcee asked as she walked past on her way to the exit tunnel.

"Sure," he shrugged, straightening up and following the blue feeme out of the Base. Once outside, they both transformed and started driving along their usual route. As almost always, Arcee was in the lead, and as they went around a bend Bumblebee couldn't help but notice how her metallic blue finish seemed to shine in the sunlight. Slightly embarrassed about getting distracted by this, Bee pulled ahead of his friend, taking the lead.

"Oh no you don't," Arcee said with a smirk, accelerating and pulling ahead of him again.

Challenge accepted I guess. Bumblebee thought with a smirk as he realized she thought he was challenging her to a race. He pulled ahead again as they rounded another bend.

They traded off like this several times before coming to a straightaway, where suddenly it was a full on race, both of them pressing the gas petal all the way down, determined to win. They were neck and neck as the end speedily approached, and at the last second Bee decided to let her win, and he eased up just a little bit. Arcee didn't seem to notice this, and as they came to the end of the straightaway she transformed and skid slightly before standing up straight in a triumphant pose. Bee smirked and transformed as well, skidding to a stop next to her, sparks flying slightly.

Arcee smirked. "Nice try, hotshot. You're not quite as fast as me."

Bumblebee laughed and pushed her to the side playfully. "You say that as if losing by a half second makes me slow." Arcee laughed and pushed him back, and a playful pushing war ensued.

":Bumblebee, Arcee, where are you two?:" Ratchet's voice rang through their coms.

"Just out on perimeter," Arcee replied with a smirk as she pushed Bee away again; he had assumed rather incorrectly that the pushing match was over. "Is there a problem?"

":Yes, the Decepticons are attacking a government base where apparently very serious artillery is being housed. Get back to base so we can go deal with them.:"

"You got it, Ratch," Bee replied, transforming and already heading back to base.

"Hey, wait for me!" Arcee protested with a small laugh, transforming as well and racing after her friend.