*how you meet*

+all take place on the Ark, except Lincoln's+

Bellamy
You met him the day his sister, Octavia, was locked up (the day of the party in which Octavia is discovered). You tried to help by giving a fake I.D. to Octavia but it didn't work out and soon you were also locked up. 

Clarke
You were in an art class with Clarke. You were assigned as partners on a project to paint what you thought Earth really looked like.

Finn
You were introduced to each other by Raven (Raven and Finn were only friends at the time). Instead of Raven, he sent you out to do a spacewalk and then took the blame for you.

Jasper
You were introduced to each other by Monty who had met you in his engineering class. At first, Jasper didn't like you because he thought you were stealing his best friend. But then, as he got used to you, you became the Three Amigos. 

Lincoln

+Lincoln will have two preferences (you're part of the Trikru(grounder) and you're part of the 100)+
Trikru: You were introduced to each other through Nyko. Realizing you both shared a common dislike of the Trikru's barbarous ways, you and Lincoln instantly connected.
The 100: When the dropship first landed, you and a small group of delinquents set out to explore but suddenly the grounders started to attack. As you ran for your life, an arm wrapping around your waist and a hand covering your mouth, pulled you behind a tree. The arm and hand slowly let go of you once you were behind the tree and you turned around to face a large, tan man. He motioned for you to be quiet before he blew his horn and the attacks stopped. Since then, you've seen him around camp, leaving flowers. 

Monty
You met him in engineering class. You were doing poorly in the class and he offered to tutor you. He later got you, himself and Jasper arrested.

Murphy
You met Murphy at the doctor when you were younger. He looked sad so you went to go cheer him up. After that, you two were inseparable; you both got arrested together too.

Octavia
You met her at a masquerade party (the one where she was arrested). You both were dancing together before she was discovered. You later ended up getting yourself arrested and you both reconnected.

Raven
You were one of Wick's engineering buddies. At first you both didn't like each other (damn mechanics) but soon you were always at each other's sides.

Wells
You met at the mess hall. You both had grabbed for the last ration of fruit and after about five minutes of arguing about who got it, you ended up sharing it.

**sorry that Lincoln's second preference is so long LOL, i got really into it. I might make it into an imagine ;-)**