*imagine: bellamy blake*

this imagine is for _Weird_ONE_

imagine: Bellamy and Zowie have a six month old baby girl. During the war with the Mountain Men, the baby goes missing. It's up to Bellamy and Zowie to get their people and their daughter back.

***

Zowie had given birth to a healthy baby girl six months ago. Luckily, Abby and Jackson had landed before she gave birth so they were able to help with the delivery.

"No, no. Bellamy, it's too dangerous. There has to be another way to get into Mount Weather that doesn't involve you getting killed," Zowie protested.

"It's the only way, Zowie. I have to get our daughter and our people back," Bellamy explained.

"No. I am not about to lose my boyfriend and my daughter. There has to be another way," Zowie was on the verge of tears as she tried to keep her boyfriend, Bellamy, from risking his life.

Bellamy shook his head and grabbed his pack. He slung it over his shoulder, kissed Zowie goodbye, and left the tent.

Zowie was left alone as she sat on her and Bellamy's shared bed. The tears began to pour as she realized she wouldn't see her boyfriend or her daughter for days, weeks, or even months.

***

It had been a few days since Bellamy left. Zowie had mostly stayed in her tent as she awaited news about the return of her people, Bellamy, and, most importantly, her daughter.

She heard cheering and shouting coming from outside. Before she could get out of her tent and see what was going on, Zowie was bombarded by her best friend who wore a huge grin on her face.

"Zowie, they're back from Mount Weather!" her friend shouted and then disappeared behind the tent flap.

Zowie immediately felt a range of emotions. Zowie was worried about whether or not her daughter and boyfriend made it back. She was relieved that some of The 100 had survived. But most of all, she was afraid. Afraid of what happened to Bellamy. Afraid of what happened to her daughter.

After giving herself a quick pep talk, Zowie emerged from her family's tent. She pushed through the crowd and landed herself right in front of the gates. When they opened, dozens of the missing delinquents poured in.

She searched the crowd for the familiar brown eyes and the mop of curly, brown hair. The crowd of delinquents had slowly dwindled and Zowie almost broke down in tears because she hadn't seen Bellamy or her daughter.

But then, she made eye contact with the deep, dark brown eyes and she ran up to him. In Bellamy's arms was their daughter, swaddled in a light pink blanket and sleeping peacefully.

Bellamy handed Zowie the baby and she gently rocked her. Bellamy and Zowie shared a kiss and with their arms wrapped around each other, they headed back towards their tent.

"Let's go home," Bellamy said with a sound of relief washing over his voice.

*agh, sorry that was terrible. if you'd like to make a request for an imagine or preference, comment anywhere on the book, send me a private message or write a message on my wall. thank you!*