*rainy days*

Bellamy
When it's raining heavily outside, you and Bellamy head to the top floor of the dropship, lay out some blankets, and tell each other stories and jokes until you either fall asleep or the rain lets up.

Clarke
Rainy days with Clarke are spent taking care of the delinquents who catch a cold. Taking care of people and rainy days are somethings you both love.

Finn
Rainy days with Finn are spent playing games in the dropship with the other prisoners. You both always team up together, becoming an unstoppable force.

Jasper
Rainy days with Jasper are spent actually out in the rain, kicking puddles and catching rain drops on your tongue. And yes, you share a only-done-in-movies kiss.

Lincoln
Rainy days are spent cuddled up in Lincoln's den with a fire roaring and an abundance of blankets. The day consists of cuddling and Lincoln explaining Trikru's history.

Monty
Rainy days with Monty consist of cracking jokes, reading, and making more of his famous Unity Juice. You both end up drinking more of it than making it.

Murphy
When it's pouring outside, you and Murphy stay in his tent to enjoy the peace and quiet since most of the teenagers took shelter in the dropship. You spend the day fixing holes in the tent and making forts.

Octavia
Rainy days with Octavia are spent sneaking out of camp and going on adventures. When Bellamy isn't paying attention to his little sister, she persuades you to follow her out of camp and she leads you to a different location every time to keep you both out of the rain for a while.

Raven
When it begins to rain on the camp, you join Raven in the dropship as she's working on random projects. You both spend the day either building a radio, making walkie-talkies, or even fixing up an old remote-controlled car you found on one of you expeditions outside the camp.