Away for Too Long (Jacob X Reader)

"Jacob, I'm back!"  You say loudly so your partner could hear you, after you mumbled under your breath.  "Thank God."

You waited for someone to respond, but all you got was complete and utter silence, it was unusual especially since this train was usually buzzing with sound. Your eyes scanned the end of the train car, no one was here.

"Helloo?" You cooed. Eventually you made you way through each train car, even Henry or Evie weren't there, most likely on a mission. But Clara, Nigel and mostly everyone was there, you were surprised they didn't answer you when you called out, then again you were always quiet.  You continued down the train until you entered Jacob's room.

Once you entered your jaw dropped to the floor.  This place was destroyed!  Papers shrewd everywhere, his bedding torn of the bed and onto the floor and his clothes were on every piece of furniture; was this some kind of fraud or did Jacob go insane?  You rubbed the back of your neck, still shocked at what you wee seeing. 

Then suddenly out of nowhere, a large and loud thud sounded from the end of the cart, jumping you and making you yelp.  Your hand went for your pistol grip in case it was an intruder, but luckily it wasn't, it was Jacob, and he looked miserable than ever.

"Jacob!"  You say loudly, getting his attention. Once he saw you that sour look on his face disappeared, a bright smile formed on his face.

"(Y/n)!"  He exclaimed, arms wide and wanting your embrace, but instead you just slumped your shoulders, staying in your spot.

"What the hell did you do to this place?!"  You ask, eventually walking over to him. 

"Oh.  I really missed you!" 

Jacob wrapped his arms around you tightly and planted a long kiss on your forehead, telling you that he never wanted you to leave again.

"You were gone for so long!"  He cried, "it was so lonely here!"

"Jacob I was gone for two hours!  That isn't long!"

"Well to me it is!  Now hush and let me love you."

You sighed, but smiled and hugged your arms around Jacob's torso, happy to be by him again.