On Set Fun-ch8

Harry’s point of view

I woke up the next morning feeling surprisingly excited even though it was pretty early.  The front desk called letting me know that a car will take us to the set in 30 minutes.  Today we all get to go to Scott’s shoot, I’ve never been on a movie set and excited to do something new.  I was getting dressed when I started thinking more about last night, when Scott got dragged away again.  When the door closed the other guys were looking at each other with their mouths open.  They all looked at me and I had to think of something fast.

“Don’t worry they are just really protective of him” I said trying to sound convincing.  They all seemed to believe me so we left it at that and returned to our own room to go to bed.

We met down in the lobby and got into the car that Scott had sent for us.  The ride was only a couple minutes to the building where the shooting was taken place.  We all walked close together all feeling out of place, people were running around everywhere carrying technological stuff I’ve never even seen before.

We were all looking around when someone came up to us.  I recognized him from last night, it was the guy who did all the talking.  “Hello guys” he said surprisingly nice.  “Welcome to the set!”  Now I knew this was an act but I thought it would be best to play along.

“It’s great to be here, thanks for having us.” I said acting as if I didn’t want to run up to him and punch him in the face.

“Yea, I hope we aren’t going to be in the way” Liam added

“Of course not! Don’t be ridiculous!” he said  “Ready to go to the main set? Our man, Scott is up there now.”

Wow could he be any more fake??

He guided us to an elevator and pushed the button for the top floor.  It took a while because the building was so tall.  It was quiet until Jason spoke up “About last night.  Sorry I didn’t know who Scott was with.” He sounded a little worried.  “He tends to hang out with bad influences and runs away from me and his bodyguards doing god knows what” he sounded sincere but I couldn’t tell.  It doesn’t seem like Scott would do that but who knows.  When the door finally opened we all shuffled out onto the roof of the building. 

It was a really big open area.  On one side of the roof there was a bunch of equipment which I assume is where all the shooting will take place.  On the other side is a tent which we were walking too.  We walk into the tent and it was pretty much just a big dressing room.  We look around and spot Scott getting some makeup done.  He was dressed in a white button up with a collar and a pair a slim blue dress pants.  All in all I would say he looks pretty convincing as a 007.

We all made our way over when Scott’s manger spoke up.  “Scott, buddy come over here and meet our guests.”  He said sounding too enthusiastic.

Scott turned around and had the biggest smile on his face.  He made his way over to us and gave us all a hug.  “So happy you guys came!  Sorry it’s a little early but apparently the lighting is perfect at this time” he said chuckling a little.

“We wouldn’t miss an opportunity like this!” Louis said and all of us shook our heads agreeing with him.

“Well I have to finish getting ready but feel free to walk around and explore.  There’s food over there if you’re hungry.”  He walked away turning around to look at Jason with a stern look.  I looked at Jason and he just smirked, which sort of creeped me out.

We all walked around for awhile splitting off in different directions exploring different things around the set.  I saw Niall head back into the tent probably going to get food and I thought I’m getting quite hungry so I was going to go join him.