It was Perfect-ch32

Scott’s point of view

I was finally done packing.  I was wearing the clothes I wore the day I moved to L.A. and packed some of my old clothes.  It was funny to realize how much my taste in clothing has changed.  I didn’t pack that much though just enough to fit into a duffle bag.  It was still light enough that I could see the paps all camped outside my house.  This was going to be harder than I thought.  I went to my backyard and looked around.  No one seemed to be around here.  I jumped up and climbed over the fence into my neighbors yard.  No one has seen me still.  I did that till I was about 6 houses down and then made my way to the street.  The cab I called was waiting and I jumped in “L.A. airport please.”  The guy then started driving.

The flight was a blur.  My mind wasn’t racing at all surprisingly.  I didn’t really have a plan, for once I’m just being spontaneous.  No one seemed to notice me either.  I was wearing a beanie and sunglasses just in case though.  I already had my duffle bag as I walked outside, expecting to be swarmed by paps but no one was there.  It was nice, I mean who would expect me to go back home?  No one would think of me going to Indiana.

I had a taxi take me to the place I used to call home.  I didn’t want to sell the lake house, even though I haven’t been here in forever I couldn’t get rid of it.  As we pulled up I got out and looked around.  It hasn’t changed a bit.  Walking in was like being thrown through a time machine.  Everything was just the way I left it.  It was just a small house we came to on the weekends.  It was a rustic feeling, my mom decorated it all like that but it suited the house well.  After going through the house I went outside to our back deck looking out at the water just thinking.  This place was beautiful, I really missed it.  What do I do now though?  I haven’t thought it through.  The whole world thinks I’m so wacko celebrity now.  Everything was gone, I didn’t have a plan at all.

It was getting a little cold so I went back inside.  I ordered some Italian food for delivery.  I haven’t eaten all day again.  Now I was waiting watching tv till my food got here.  I realized the VMA’s were on so I switched to that.  The camera was showing the different celebrities there, a lot are my friends… well were my friends.  Justin, Selena, Taylor, Demi, and of course One Direction.  They all seemed so happy.  I was going to change the channel, it hurt seeing them all knowing I wont ever see them again.  But something kept me watching.

It was a huge event.  There were a lot of amazing performances.  I wish I was there it looked like a lot of fun.  My food finally arrived and when I came back I saw One Direction performing.  I had a flash back to their concerts.  I smiled to myself remembering all the fun I had with them and how nice they all were.  There song ended but they weren’t leaving the stage.  That’s when Harry started to talk… 

“I just want to take a minute and say something.”  Harry said trying to get everyone’s attention.  I was still eating my food not thinking this was anything special.  The other guys came up beside him.  Then they motioned for something and then realized that more people were coming on stage.  There was Justin, Selena, Demi, Taylor, Cody Simpson, and then I even saw Jen on stage with more people.  Now I was more intrigued, what could all these people be doing on stage?  “All of us up here and more people who aren’t here want to share something that a lot of you don’t see.”  This is weird, what is he doing?  “We all want to say how special a person Scott Vine is.”  I spit out my food.  What did he just say?  “I’m sure you’ve all seen Scott’s recent video and interview with Brian.  But that wasn’t the real Scott.  What you don’t know is that those two in the video are stalkers.”  I couldn’t believe this.  “They threatened him to stay away from his friends.  Saying that they would go after their friends.  Scott is one of the kindest people I know, that we know.” He said gesturing toward all the people on stage with him.  “Scott was afraid of anyone getting hurt and now he’s gone missing.  He ran away to protect me… I mean us.  If you all got to spend time with Scott you’d realize that he’s one of the most caring people in the world and that by judging him so harshly he ran away.”  He started to tear up.  “That is why all of us up here, we all stand behind Scott.  He’s been there for us and now we want to be there for him.”