Undercover-ch14

Harry’s point of view

Mom and I waited in the waiting room for what felt like forever.  I tried to entertain myself with games on my phone but couldn’t focus.  I decided to go on twitter, I try not to go on because there’s a lot of hate out there.  I look and couldn’t believe what I saw.  There were pictures of Scott laying on the ground, others of him attacking a camera man, then there were pictures of me helping Scott into our house.  There were a bunch of different comments, some hating but a lot were actually worried for him.

“How could these guy be this awful!”

“Harry you’re so sweet for taking care of him!”

“You’re almost like a superhero! Definitely a One Direction fan now!”

I couldn’t believe this.  We were actually gaining fans with being see with Scott, but I didn’t really care about that I just want to be friends with him.  I was smiling now when I hear my mom come ask “What are you smiling about?” she sounded tired.

“O it’s nothing”.  The paps followed us too the hospital but security was keeping them out.  It was quiet other than that.  The occasional nurse would walk by but no one came and told us anything.  It was getting late, we’ve been there the whole day.  By 6 in the afternoon a nurse finally came over to us. 

“Hi, sorry for taking so long but he’s finally awake.”

We both sat up immediately sort of startling the nurse a little.  “Can we see him now? What’s wrong with him? Is he ok?” I asked fast, wow I was starting to act like Scott.

“You can see him now, but take it slow.  He had a mild concussion, doesn’t seem to serious but we aren’t completely sure yet.  He’s in room 15.”  We follow the nurse to the room and about to walk in when she stops us.  “He’s going to have to spend the night here maybe two, just to warn you.  He didn’t seem to happy about it”

There’s Scott, laying down in his bed.  He instantly looked over and turned the tv off, he has his phone out and look like he was crying.

My mom walks over to his bed and sits on the edge.  “What’s wrong hunny?” she said grabbing his hand.  I went to the end of the bed.

“I’m ruining everything!” he said sniffling

“What are you ruining?” I said cocking my head to the side.

“Everything!” My mom started rubbing his head but he winced a little and she instantly removed her hand.  “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to jump!”

He looked so worried.  “No darling it’s fine you just had a concussion I should have known, I I mean we were worried” she said gesturing toward me.

“That’s it I don’t want you all to worry about me! You have a loving family and Harry barely get’s time with you and I’m ruining it all!” he started to tear up again.  “I’m ok by myself, I have for a long time.  I don’t want to bring my issues into your family.”  He was looking out the window, it was starting to get dark.  “Plus I saw the photos of me freaking out on the paps, I’m waiting for Jason to call and freak out.” He said gesturing toward his phone.

“You can’t be serious!” I said surprising myself along with Scott and mom.  “Those, those vultures out there were horrible people! I was running behind you and saw everything! When you fell they didn’t help you, they just took pictures!” His eyes went big for a second but then grew small and smaller.  “My mom almost ran over the paps who were blocking our garage door to get you here!” He looked over at my mom and she just smiled.

“That’s it you guys are being wrapped up…” I cut him off

“No!  Stop! You are a good person and no one deserves to go through what you have gone through.  You are one of my friends and that means that you’re apart of my family, and apart of One Direction.”  He just looked up at me not knowing what to say.  He was about to say something but his phone went off.  I saw that his caller id said Jason.  He looked back up at me and closed his eyes.  He was about to answer it when I ran over and took his phone.