Important

A/N: Hello my lovely readers... So... I really hate to break this to you... But I have no idea where this story is going. I'm out of ideas. I have no idea what happens next. I've got some serious writer's block when it comes to this, guys. Normally it's really easy for me. I'm always guessing what happens next. To me, when I read books, it's like a movie in my head. I'm always hypothesizing what could happen next, and I just let it flow all the way from my brain to the tips of my fingers. 

If you truly love this book, vote, comment, point out pointless grammar errors, share it, message me. Do SOMETHING to engage with me. I'm currently really struggling to enjoy writing this right now. I need you guys to help me get back in the swing, and I know you all can. I've seen it before.

So if you really care, and want to continue to see the "To be continued..." at the end of each chapter, vote, and comment suggestions. 

I know some of you out there will  completely blow this off, saying "This doesn't effect me. Other people will take care of this for me." And I understand that, but please, don't. Let me know you're reading. PM me, Vote, Comment suggestions, all, or just one.

Thanks guys.