A little Hard Work...

Emiko~

Scribbling the last sentence onto the page and dotting the last 'i' in the sentence, a giant sigh escaped my lips. Finally my last exam! I'm now on my way to high school! I can see Nii-chan and Hun-chan at school now. I get to be in a class with other kids!

"Have you finished your exam Emi-sama?" I stared at the soft brown eyes of my home school Sensei. "Hai! Gomen Haru-sensei". I handed my test to him as he smiled and retreated to his desk to grade it.

I nervously tapped my fingers on the desk before me. I studied everything. I know I didn't leave any blanks, even if I'm wrong I should get half a point for using the correct formula. No! I studied I got everything right. I will not stop trying to get into Ouran, I want to be with Nii-chan! I want to make Tousan and Kaasan proud. I will work hard.

"Emi-sama". I blinked a few times and suddenly my face felt super hot. "Haru-sensei! What are you doing?" I mumbled.

I quickly backed away from how close his face was to mind. He smiled, "Gomen Emi-sama, you seemed troubled I was only checking to see if you were in good health. I am also your personal physician as well as your private tutor".

The chuckle that exited his lips did not settle the blood rushing to my cheeks. I knew they were as red as his hair. It still amazed me how father could let such a young man be my tutor or my physician. I know Satoshi and Nii-chan were not pleased when Haru-sensei came to our home to take over for his uncle, who was my pervious physician and tutor. I wonder how Ken-sensei is enjoying retirement.

Once the blood rush to my brain finally settled, I smiled at Haru-sensei. "Im fine Sensei. But how did I do"?

I jumped up to see the exam packet in his hand. However, Harsu-sensei had other things in mind as he raised the hand holding my exam high in the air. Curse you sensei, using my vertical disadvantage against me.

I continued to try to jump to reach the exam, which was futile since I was only 4' 8.5" to Sensei's towering 6'1". These are the moments I wish Nii-chan were home to help me deal with Sensei when he picks on me. How come I'm so short?!

"Calm down little one. I just want to say something before I give this to you". I quickly halted my actions and waited for Sensei to speak. Suddenly he engulfed me in a hug. "Congratulations Emi-sama, you passed". Upon hearing those words I couldn't contain my excitement and hugged Sensei tightly screaming in joy. I quickly grabbed my exam from his hand and ran out. "I need to show Tousan and Kaasan"!

Haru Shibuki (Haru-Sensei)

You never do change Emi-sama. How beautifully you blossomed under my tutorage. I'm proud of you for fighting to get into school. Now you will be surrounded by all of your peers. How wonderful it will be to know you make such cute girlfriends like you. And the boys....boys.

I felt my blood boil thinking about that. My fingers slowly enclosed into a tight fist. No boy is worthy of my beautiful Emi-sama!

Suddenly realization slowly seeped into my mind. My Emi-sama...when did I fall in love with her?

I slowly covered my face. What a predicament my heart has fallen into. Especially now when I am no longer needed as her tutor, my post as a physician will be on-call afterwards as well. I will not accept this. My apologies Emi-sama, but I cannot just let you go like that. No, I will make you see me, like I see you. My beautiful Emi-sama, I will work hard.