Chapter 4

I wake up in the morning and I realize I fell asleep on the couch. Groaning I take off my head phones and turn my computer off.

My head kills.

The last thing I remember is getting to level 15 on Hunters. I walk over to my bathrrom and take something for my head ache and I hear my phone ring. Before I go and look I look in the mirror and realize that my hair is everywhere. Groaning again I go to check my phone.

Unknown Number- Hey, go online

Me- Um, who are you?

Unknown Number- Oh yeah its Urushihara.

Me- How'd you get my number?!

Unknown Number- That's not important just go online.

Me- Ugh fine.

I quickly add Urushihara to my contacts and I go to the computer and log in. The first thing I do is I look for traps, no traps but then I walk a little bit into the forest and someone attacks me.

"What the frick?!" I yell as I try to find out who attacked me. And guess who it is.

The one.

The only.

Urushihara.

"Aughhh bakaaaa." I murmur as I put pockey in my mouth and I check to see what level he is. Level 17. Wait level 17?!  He started yesterday what is this? Quickly I take my phone and I call him. It rings, and rings and-.

"What up?"

"What up?! You're level 17! You started yesterday!" I yell as I attack him.

"Don't underestimate me and video games." He then attacks me and doing a lot of damage.

"Bakaaaaa." I then attack again making his HP go down but not enough for me to win.

"If I do this Riley, your XP is mine along with your stuff." He challenges through the phone and I can tell that he's smiling. And just as I'm about to die something pops up.

Game Over
You have won by FORFIET.

I kinda stare at the screen for a minute and I completely forget that he's on the phone.

"You know Riley, your lucky I'm a great friend. Oh and by your coming over around 1." He mentions.

"1?!" I panic as I look at the time, 11:30. "Wait since when am I coming over?"

"Since now, now hurry up." He then hangs up.

I log out of Hunters and then make my way to my bedroom. Pulling my drawers open I realize I need more clothes. Quickly I find a tang top and high wasted shorts, along with a flannel and I put it in my bed and jump in the shower.

The warm water hitting my body feels nice considering I fell asleep on a couch and my bones are aching. Well I have 1 hour until I have to leave.

Urushihara's P.O.V.:

"Why did I do that?" I groan as I hit my head on the table. There was a perfect chance, XP, a lot of loot but no I didn't kill her.

Why?

I don't know.

"What are you complaint about now?" Maou asks sitting at the table eating eggs that Ashiya made.

"Nothing." I murmur, it's not like they would care about it, I mean they don't even save room for me at the table. "Oh by the way Riley is coming over."

"What are you doing to make her come over?"  Maou asks with much sarcam.

"He probably took her purse." Ashiya laughs.

"Whatever." I mutter turn back to hitting my head.

[ Time Skip 1 hour ]

Maou and Ashiya are both gone, Mauo went to work and Ashiya went to work at a soup kitchen. I glance over a the clock and I realize it's 12:53, Riley should be here soon. It's actually pretty quiet here without everyone here. I lie down on the floor and I close my eyes enjoying the peace for once, but that doesn't last long. Suddenly I hear a loud knock from the door, I stand up and I walk over to e door seeing a smiling Riley.

Riley's P.O.V.:

I softly knock on the door as I reach the house. Honestly I'm surprised I'm here on the way up the stairs I almost fell. Those steps be way to steep. Then suddenly I see the door opening and I see Urushihara, when I first see him I feel my stomach do a flip. Aghhhh, baka I can't like Urushihara he's my friend. Well I can but it wouldn't be right! 

"Hi Urushihara." I smile at him and I hug him. Then after a few seconds I realize I'm hugging him and quickly step back. At that moment I realized how short I was compared to him, standing next t him I was probably up to his nose. "I brought this pc game we can both play." I hold up a bag with the game in it. "It's called Utopia." ( she already have the game you just had  copy )

"Cool give it to me I'll hook I up." Urushihara sticks out his hand and I put the game into his hands. He then walks over to his laptop and starts to type stuff. So with that I decide to set up my laptop, I sit down next to him and I set up my laptop next to him. I look over and see he's already logging in, damn he's quick.

Still starring Urushihara must of noticed me starring. "I made Ashiya  buy me a thing for the laptop to make it go quicker."

[ Time Skip to when Maou gets home ( 7 or 8 ) and Ashiya isn't home because I don't know ]

"CHICKEN NUGGETS!" I scream rage quitting. "I'm done. I. Am. Done." I say walking away from the computer as the door opens.

"God, Riley I can hear you from the street down." Maou says entering the house.

"Sorry it's just SOMEONE kept killing me." I say.

"It's not my fault you suck." Urushihara brags as he takes pocky from my purse.

"Bakaaaa." I hit him in the head and take some pocky for me. "Anyways I should get going it's late." Quickly I swipe my purse away from Urushihara before he can eat all my pocky. "I'll see you guys later." I wave to them and leave the house letting myself out.